News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 682
Total votes: : 2

Last post: April 03, 2024, 12:06:45 PM
Re: DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRE... by deadskinmask

A registered sex offender -- A registered democrat IS THERE A DIFFERENCE?

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 26, 2024, 06:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 28, 2024, 09:24:19 AMI'm pretty sure you could bet your phone credits on the fact that Trump has banged plenty of underaged girls.

What is underaged? There doesn't seem any consistency about it.

If you say under 13 you would be talking about a pedophile.

These days young people are expected to finish school before embarking on physical relationships..... But in Trump's youth 16 year olds had full time jobs and their own apartments.  In Trump's youth, 16 year olds were marriage material.

Most of the men in your government lost their virginity before 18....

What you people are trying to do in America is blend the eras....you are trying to judge what people formerly did with what is expected of today. Children are kept longer as children than they once were...

And all your states have different rules.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Seamajor1

Quote from: caskur on March 28, 2024, 12:15:06 PMWhat is underaged? There doesn't seem any consistency about it.

If you say under 13 you would be talking about a pedophile.

These days young people are expected to finish school before embarking on physical relationships..... But in Trump's youth 16 year olds had full time jobs and their own apartments.  In Trump's youth, 16 year

Most of the men in your government lost their virginity before 18....

What you people are trying to do in America is blend the eras....you are trying to judge what people formerly did with what is expected of today. Children are kept longer as children than they once were...

And all your states have different rules.

I believe it's 16 in Alabama. Figures

Brent

Both parties in the States seem to look the other way when it comes to sex offenders. Al Franken, Barney Frank, Bill Clinton, Biden, Cuomo in New York, Matt Gaetz, and Donald Trump. But, let's drop this insult to human intelligence that one party has a monopoly on sexual predators and get back to talking about illegal immigration which affects everybody.

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 28, 2024, 12:01:57 PMthis is why I find "believe all women" a disgusting and disturbing premise

sure there are rape victims and by all means the perpetrators should be punished. severely

but to simply believe the word of a woman who comes forward 30 years after the fact with not a shred of addtional evidence is fucking lunacy

especially when you have a situation where it's determined guilty or innocent purely based on partisanship

I am not sure about today's laws but there was once laws about Statutories of limitations and that was about 7 years....except murder, there is no limitations on murder..

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 28, 2024, 12:27:52 PMI believe it's 16 in Alabama. Figures

They need to make it a uniform law... I think 32 states it's 16 and the rest is 17..
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on March 28, 2024, 02:13:06 PMI am not sure about today's laws but there was once laws about Statutories of limitations and that was about 7 years....except murder, there is no limitations on murder..

I'm not a fan of said limitations. Even when it comes to rape. If they woman has additional evidence to corroborate her story ie pictures, notes, witnesses etc etc ... Even if it is 40 years ago I am very open to examining the evidence in it's totality and holding the accused accountable if it is indeed proven he is guilty

but to strip someone of their freedom or even way of life based solely on the word of another? Especially when all that time has passed? Abso-fucking-lootely not ... people lie all the time. 

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on March 28, 2024, 02:16:45 PMThey need to make it a uniform law... I think 32 states it's 16 and the rest is 17..
Ruth Bader Ginsburg -- A heroine in the party he holds so dear wanted the age of consent dropped down to 12

that's how utterly uninformed he is

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 28, 2024, 02:17:18 PMI'm not a fan of said limitations. Even when it comes to rape. If they woman has additional evidence to corroborate her story ie pictures, notes, witnesses etc etc ... Even if it is 40 years ago I am very open to examining the evidence in it's totality and holding the accused accountable if it is indeed proven he is guilty

but to strip someone of their freedom or even way of life based solely on the word of another? Especially when all that time has passed? Abso-fucking-lootely not ... people lie all the time.

Yep... people lie.

The only way for a victim to have a chance in court is having a paper trail of having a therapist who you visited to discuss your assault, with.
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview