The best topic

Replies: 682
Total votes: : 2

Last post: April 03, 2024, 12:06:45 PM
Re: DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRE... by deadskinmask

Trump gives libtards 3 billion new reasons to cry

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 26, 2024, 11:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

kevin o'leary said it best

To the idiots on the left. THIS ISN'T ABOUT TRUMP ANYMORE

it's about the steady erosion of all the the principles which made america great in the first place.

get over your stupid and hatred and look at the precedents which are being set which may one day come back to haunt YOU or someone you love
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

I watched some liberal fagboi on MSNBC the other day SCREECHING like a fucking banshee about how the appellants court used no type of documented or predictable calculation to arrive at this 175 million bond

um, you dumb fucking asshole, neither did Engron.. why didn't you have a problem with arbitrary numbers flying out of a judges head then?

Show me ONE area in his ruling where Engron referenced a victim that required restitution with or without interest a statute that requires X dollar figure as a penality for every dollar of inflated net worth declarations

ANYTHING.. anything at all which would substantiate how this moron came to this 454 million dollar figure in the first place.

454 million dollar bond to a guy who said his property was worth X in his own mind but was ulitmately forced to abide by whatever the appraiser declared the value to be

meanwhile, Bernie Madoff who executed the biggest PONZI scheme in history and robbed investors of over 64 BILLION dollars enjoyed 2 years of freedom in his penthouse apartment on a 10 million dollar bond. ON A CRIMINAL indictment

and leftists who support such gross travesties of justice wonder I refer to them collectively as vermin cockroaches?
Winner Winner x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on March 27, 2024, 12:44:48 PMNobody wrote him a check, clown. Doubling down on your stupidity, ehh? May as well go for thirds.

Joe Biden is backed by Billionaires
And so is Donald Trump.... L  Lokmeer!

They are both part of an Elite, but not the same ones or with the same backers.

I'm just making an honest assessment.

No single person creates a single organization/company listed on a stock exchange that large without the help and financing of others.

This is not casting judgment on whether the organization is good or bad.

I'm just stating fact.

So regarless of their political slant, Joe Biden and Donald Trump do not differ in that regard.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 28, 2024, 11:06:13 AMJoe Biden is backed by Billionaires
And so is Donald Trump.... L  Lokmeer!

They are both part of an Elite, but not the same ones or with the same backers.

I'm just making an honest assessment.

No single person creates a single organization/company listed on a stock exchange that large without the help and financing of others.

This is not casting judgment on whether the organization is good or bad.

I'm just stating fact.

So regarless of their political slant, Joe Biden and Donald Trump do not differ in that regard.

If Trump was supported by billionaires, he'd have more campaign money than biden. He has half.

As usual, you lie, josephine.