The best topic

Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

It’s clear the Republican Party is falling apart

Started by Seamajor1, March 28, 2024, 10:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on April 02, 2024, 07:42:23 PMWhy is it always only you that never understands what folks are posting.
As fat lily pointed out, he's stupid as fuck

Herman

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Seamajor1

''formerly''

Quote from: Seamajor1 on April 03, 2024, 10:06:52 AMWhy do you care Herman? You are a Canadian. Stick to your own issues
As if the thread topic is any of yours. You ever vote republican? No, so by your own logic you ought to be shutting the fuck up and dealing with issues in your own back yard. Like how to keep enough kiddies on tap for Beijing Biden to sniff and potentially shower with, I dunno.

Personally, I wouldn't cry if the Republican party falls apart; as long as the MAGA contingent holds the populist focus together, I'd welcome the GOP getting dismantled with much the same vigor as the Communist (Democrat) Party. MAGA could and would benefit from the absence of opposition from within the Republican and Democrat ranks alike... and if MAGA benefits, then so do the lion's share of US residents benefit.

Sadly, the mismanagement of the last four years (which you cheered for ahead of the fact, you numpty) means that you and the 330 million other genuine US citizens will not benefit as much as you otherwise might. You were dumb enough to believe a few mean tweets were worth any price to get rid of... well, here's the price and not even Trump can save you from it.

The country is on its last legs. The "adults" got back in charge, proceeded to destroy your borders and the ability to defend them, they destroyed your sovereign wealth and all but finished the job of dividing you as a people. There's really not that much less to do that won't involve the balkanization of the US; when that happens, places like Commiefornia will crumble into third world status and the breadbaskets you currently rely upon will not be there to bail you out.

At best, Trump can only hope to forestall the consequences of four years of Bidenomics has authored. I think it more likely he might manage the decline somewhat, but either way the days of the US being both a "superpower" and "wealthy" are over. And no, I won't cheer for you dying as a pauper, though I might be able to spare a chuckle at your expense. You and your ilk ultimately did this to yourselves and the rest of the world are going to find themselves groveling to Russia, China and possibly India for their table scraps.

Because the US is done. Stick a fork in it and tell me with all the confidence you can muster that I'm wrong; I won't believe you.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 4 View List

Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 11, 2024, 09:54:32 AM^^^^^ Post of 2024 friends

100% accurate on all fronts  :thumbup2:

Yup. You know even if Trump wins, they'll never hand over power. I do hope he pics a strong Vice President tho
Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on April 11, 2024, 10:07:37 AMYup. You know even if Trump wins, they'll never hand over power. I do hope he pics a strong Vice President tho
He's not going to win. The rodents on the left have a trick up their sleeve and we just haven't seen it yet.

They are way too calm for a party that is presenting a corpse as their candidate

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 11, 2024, 10:11:43 AMHe's not going to win. The rodents on the left have a trick up their sleeve and we just haven't seen it yet.

They are way too calm for a party that is presenting a corpse as their candidate
Lawfare was their plan to keep both of Trump's opponents off the ballot and let Biden get a second term by default. That didn't work against Trump or Kennedy. I do think the Dems have a Plan B.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on April 11, 2024, 10:53:49 AMLawfare was their plan to keep both of Trump's opponents off the ballot and let Biden get a second term by default. That didn't work against Trump or Kennedy. I do think the Dems have a Plan B.

The lawfare option will work as they are situated in areas of the country known for being infested with libtard parasites

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 11, 2024, 11:57:38 AMThe lawfare option will work as they are situated in areas of the country known for being infested with libtard parasites
At least they cannot keep Trump and Kennedy off the ballot.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on April 12, 2024, 11:26:17 AMAt least they cannot keep Trump and Kennedy off the ballot.
Being on the ballot wont matter much if his plane mysteriously crashes while enroute to a campaign event

or

some libtard jury finds him guilty of paying Sloppy Daniels off with campaign finances when clearly the dude has enough money of his own to pay 500 times the amount she received. you know a partisan hack judge will seek to expedite sentencing at the regimes behest

I'd really like to see how exactly they are going to justify the accusation that this was campaign funds as opposed to his own money. The word of a convicted felon who all of the sudden they are willing to believe without question?

Convenient

Libtard vermin are cheering the decay of multiple institutions at the same time and don't even realize that's the whole point of the exercise. To see just what the democratic party can get their base to jump on board with

Even the former leftist poster boy Michael Avenati saw that one

useful idiots

Agree Agree x 2 View List

edumacated

"Cheering the decay of multiple institutions" is your key. Tell me about the institution of the democratic process and how you expect it to survive its indefinite suspension in the event the war powers are invoked later this year.

And make no mistake, people like Seamajor will cheer it when it happens. After being told innumerable times that it's curtains for Trump only for him to surge in popularity, they are jonesing for the Definitive Win, little realising that they will simply be pointed at the next Object Of Hate in this never-ending war against their fellow man. They are grist for the progressive mill, they know no other existence.

And let us be abundantly clear - if they were smart enough to see it for what it is, they would be of no use whatsoever to the present progressive paradigm. This willful blindness is not unique to progressivism by any means either, case can also be made against blind adherence to conservatism. Hence the constant push to force us all into one camp or the other. For as long as the polar opposites exist and the overwhelming majority of us subscribe to be one one or the other, there is profit to be had for the sundry few that remain a breed apart from it all.

You choose where you wish to direct your efforts, I've already made my choice and there's people on both sides of the aisle that despise me for it. Fuck em, I'm not a slave to their wet dreams.
That's fire That's fire x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: edumacated on April 14, 2024, 10:47:32 AM"Cheering the decay of multiple institutions" is your key. Tell me about the institution of the democratic process and how you expect it to survive its indefinite suspension in the event the war powers are invoked later this year.

And make no mistake, people like Seamajor will cheer it when it happens. After being told innumerable times that it's curtains for Trump only for him to surge in popularity, they are jonesing for the Definitive Win, little realising that they will simply be pointed at the next Object Of Hate in this never-ending war against their fellow man. They are grist for the progressive mill, they know no other existence.

And let us be abundantly clear - if they were smart enough to see it for what it is, they would be of no use whatsoever to the present progressive paradigm. This willful blindness is not unique to progressivism by any means either, case can also be made against blind adherence to conservatism. Hence the constant push to force us all into one camp or the other. For as long as the polar opposites exist and the overwhelming majority of us subscribe to be one one or the other, there is profit to be had for the sundry few that remain a breed apart from it all.

You choose where you wish to direct your efforts, I've already made my choice and there's people on both sides of the aisle that despise me for it. Fuck em, I'm not a slave to their wet dreams.

amen bro

the scene is ripe for just that type of invocation and the left is all too calm and collective right now, continuing to hold up a corpse as if he has any chance in hell of winning a fare and transparent election.

he doesn't. And they know it. But they also know what trick they have up their sleeve and how many of their dutiful idiot lemmings will not only justify but Cheer with absolute glee the complete dismantlement of democracy due to their uniformed hatred of ONE MAN over a few mean tweets they found offensive to their little feelz

Other than that, they can neither tell why they hate trump or why they love biden. They can simply regurgitate the narrative which declares Orange Man Bad because we said so. And that's enough for them to cosign for a complete decent into third world governing. It's absolutely pathetic and these people need to be shot on site for their treasonous ways.

edumacated

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 14, 2024, 10:57:01 AMamen bro

the scene is ripe for just that type of invocation and the left is all too calm and collective right now, continuing to hold up a corpse as if he has any chance in hell of winning a fare and transparent election.

he doesn't. And they know it. But they also know what trick they have up their sleeve and how many of their dutiful idiot lemmings will not only justify but Cheer with absolute glee the complete dismantlement of democracy due to their uniformed hatred of ONE MAN over a few mean tweets they found offensive to their little feelz

Other than that, they can neither tell why they hate trump or why they love biden. They can simply regurgitate the narrative which declares Orange Man Bad because we said so. And that's enough for them to cosign for a complete decent into third world governing. It's absolutely pathetic and these people need to be shot on site for their treasonous ways.
Right, but shooting them on sight does bugger all, past maybe a warm feeling in the pit of your Speedos. They're cannon fodder really and there's plenty more where they came from, just as there are plenty more to happily remove them from the gene pool where you or I may come from.

And you know what? If that's truly where you see your efforts best invested, I'm not gonna tell you that you're wrong. Fact is you could spend the rest of your life wiping those NPC cretins off the cankerous anus of humanity and never once want for fresh targets to aim your AK at for as long as it pleased you to do so.

Consider though, someone is producing this surplus of destroyed human fecal matter and as like as not it's the same set of someones pushing the line that 85% of the population needs to be wiped out "because reasons". Why would you invest your time and effort to do their job for them, especially when you've every reason to expect they in all likelihood see you as part of that expendable 85%? Did you wake up one morning and independently decide it was your mission, or was it someone else that pushed you to it where you might have had other, more pressing concerns? I mean you could be taking that time and effort to invest in something that was more of immediate tangible benefit to yourself, yes?

I don't pretend to know what that is of course, but if it were me then replacing all that redwood in the kitchen with something a little less stark would rank higher on my totem pole of significance. Maybe if I cared enough to frame the the whole equation in terms of gamer theory, I'd be inclined to head straight for the Boss Fight, in which case rendering George Soros down for soap makes more sense since he'd no longer be about to fund the creation of a Loser Class that advocates for letting criminals to roam the streets, chopping kids dicks off with impunity and running smash and grabs that my tax dollars are expected to pay for. At least I'd find myself having to wade through a lot less activist bullshit going forwards, as well as having the personal satisfaction of solving an ongoing problem that had been wasting my time.

Just my two cents of course, I don't necessarily believe in Malthusian theory. But I can definitely see a case for solving the problem of those that are hell bent on marketing it as something I should care about. Bullets cost money whereas pig fat can be turned into something I can clean myself in the shower with. And if there's a knock-on benefit that sees our judicial system righting itself to a point where our streets are more pleasant to look at, then.... win?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview