The best topic

Replies: 7219
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 09, 2024, 11:11:15 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

It’s clear the Republican Party is falling apart

Started by Seamajor1, March 28, 2024, 10:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 30, 2024, 12:21:06 PMGet off it EKG. You're angry all the time. Let's get back on topic here. It's clear the Republican Party has had its fill of law breaking crooks. You are aware of Trumps legal issues? Maybe not?
You are projecting and doing it over and over again. Conduct a survey of other posters and let them decide if you are in denial.

How is that back on topic? The thread is supposed to be about dissent within the GOP over voting on certain issues. In particular, spending measures.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Is there any real leadership within the Republican Party? It's certainly isn't Trump.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 30, 2024, 12:29:06 PMIs there any real leadership within the Republican Party? It's certainly isn't Trump.
He has a huge following, especially among middle class voters. Does Biden have any following. Is there any demographic that supports his policies the way a lot of middle income voters support Trump's policies?

The Dem party is very top down which is why Hillary was anointed leader in 2016. It is why RFK, Tulsi Gabbard, Kristin Sinema, Cornel West and soon to be Joe Manchin were forced out of the party. The leadership of that party will not tolerated differences of opinion over issues and that is bad for American voters.

Seamajor1

Quote from: DKG on March 30, 2024, 12:40:00 PMHe has a huge following, especially among middle class voters. Does Biden have any following. Is there any demographic that supports his policies the way a lot of middle income voters support Trump's policies?

The Dem party is very top down which is why Hillary was anointed leader in 2016. It is why RFK, Tulsi Gabbard, Kristin Sinema, Cornel West and soon to be Joe Manchin were forced out of the party. The leadership of that party will not tolerated differences of opinion over issues and that is bad for American voters.

Sorry, I don't buy into personal opinions

deadskinmask

everything written is SOMEBODYS "personal opinion", you ignorant fuck.... even the nonsense you write is "somebodys personal opinion" even if its not yours....   

Seamajor1

Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 30, 2024, 12:50:12 PMeverything written is SOMEBODYS "personal opinion", you ignorant fuck.... even the nonsense you write is "somebodys personal opinion" even if its not yours....   

I look at them all. They make more sense than you lame ass conspiracy theories.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 30, 2024, 12:52:12 PMI look at them all.

you just said you don't.... meaning you don't even believe the shit YOU write....

formosan

Quote from: DKG on March 30, 2024, 12:25:18 PMYou are projecting and doing it over and over again. Conduct a survey of other posters and let them decide if you are in denial.

How is that back on topic? The thread is supposed to be about dissent within the GOP over voting on certain issues. In particular, spending measures.
You are always very calm and mature..

Sea is very sensitive.
too old to be a fashionista

formosan

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 30, 2024, 12:50:12 PMeverything written is SOMEBODYS "personal opinion", you ignorant fuck.... even the nonsense you write is "somebodys personal opinion" even if its not yours....   
Of course.
too old to be a fashionista

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 30, 2024, 12:50:41 PMhttps://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/what-to-know-about-a-growing-gop-divide-over-trump-support-and-the-partys-future

Any serious Republican knows the Trump is a major league fool. His supporters are dumber than he is, without a doubt.
A few posts ago you said you don't buy into personal opiinions. :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: DKG on March 30, 2024, 01:05:12 PMA few posts ago you said you don't buy into personal opiinions. :crampe:

Look at the link. I base my opinions of facts.

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 30, 2024, 01:07:15 PMLook at the link. I base my opinions of facts.
it's an editorial. Do you see why everybody, including Oak I hear thinks you are incredibly stupid.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview