Last post: May 22, 2024, 02:45:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

It’s clear the Republican Party is falling apart

Started by Seamajor1, March 28, 2024, 10:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 30, 2024, 01:51:10 PMBINGO

Okay so a man who is verifiably worth 6 billion dollars USD is broke

and I'm broke despite the fact that I live in a 4300ft mansion that makes your straw hut look like shed

so what is your definition of 'broke' in such a context?
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Seamajor1

This is my opinion, and fact. Trumps uses campaign funds to defend himself. So best to send as much as possible, if ya can
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 30, 2024, 01:52:53 PMOkay so a man who is verifiably worth 6 billion dollars USD is broke

and I'm broke despite the fact that I live in a 4300ft mansion that makes your straw hut look like shed

Sounds like my villa. Let's see what ya got, and this time don't post another phony real estate ad.
Creative Creative x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 30, 2024, 01:53:23 PMThis is my opinion, and fact. Trumps uses campaign funds to defend himself. So best to send as much as possible, if ya can
I thought you only focused on facts not opinions?

Is trump using campaign funds to come up with the 175 million in cash?

aside from the fact that such an action would be illegal his actual fundraising numbers are FAR FAR below that

somewhere around 24 million to date.

Do you think 24 million covers a 175 million bond, sea?

Would you like to consult with Fat Lily before answering?

you know, so she doesn't read you ridiculous reply and end up calling you stupid again because basic math and common sense escape you

Seamajor1

Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 30, 2024, 01:58:53 PMI thought you only focused on facts not opinions?

Is trump using campaign funds to come up with the 175 million in cash?

aside from the fact that such an action would be illegal his actual fundraising numbers are FAR FAR below that

somewhere around 24 million to date.

Do you think 24 million covers a 175 million bond, sea?

Would you like to consult with Fat Lily before answering?

you know, so she doesn't read you ridiculous reply and end up calling you stupid again because basic math and common sense escape you

No. To defend himself on his pending felony charges. What about your villa, little fella?
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 30, 2024, 01:52:53 PMOkay so a man who is verifiably worth 6 billion dollars USD is broke

Even if his 6 billion were accurate, he's is still a sorry SOB.
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 30, 2024, 02:02:13 PMNo. To defend himself on his pending felony charges. What about your villa, little fella?
Oh.. so he's using the money to defend himself but NOT to put up the 175 million. In cash.

But wait a moment. if he's broke how is he putting up the 175 million in cash?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 30, 2024, 02:03:39 PMEven if his 6 billion were accurate, he's is still a sorry SOB.
ah... so the light bulb is beginning to flicker and you're backing away from the whole "orange man is broke" angle ?

did you consult fat lily and she told you to stop running with this absurd idea that the man is broke as it makes all of them look like drooling retards when you do?

she thinks your pretty stupid you know. Are you on a campaign to prove the accuracy of her statements?
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Go and read the thread little Cowboy. You're free to. Then get back to me. Still interested in seeing your 4300 sq ft rental in FloriDUH. Why do you lie?

Seamajor1

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 30, 2024, 02:06:53 PMah... so the light bulb is beginning to flicker and you're backing away from the whole "orange man is broke" angle ?

did you consult fat lily and she told you to stop running with this absurd idea that the man is broke as it makes all of them look like drooling retards when you do?

she thinks your pretty stupid you know. Are you on a campaign to prove the accuracy of her statements?

I only wish you could prove anything you claim. You seem to fall apart when you're faced with such things.

Biggie Smiles

Are you having a mental breakdown because it's been pretty much established by facts and your complete inability to prove otherwise that trump is not broke?

would you like someone to promise you they'll make Trump broke for your birthday ?

will that help to calm your anxious nerves?
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Seamajor1

I know you well enough little Cowboy.  Whenever you're confronted, you bail. I'm sure everyone here would like to see your home, and prove me wrong. Why do you lie, and why is the Republican Party falling apart?
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Seamajor1

How about some photos?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview