Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

It’s clear the Republican Party is falling apart

Started by Seamajor1, March 28, 2024, 10:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

You want photos of my home Sea?

Would you like my social security number too?

Anything else you require to feel confident I am not flat broke living under a highway underpass?

your belief in this matters is important to me
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: formosan on March 30, 2024, 01:32:11 PMAmerican political threads are seldom about issues that affect the people......it's always that person in the other party is corrupt..

At least in Canada, political discussions do involve issues that affect families like the carbon tax or the electric vehicle mandate.

The only difference I see between America and Canduhduh is we have weaponry to overthrow the federal government while the crown nations are disarmed. Canduhduh doesnt even seem to be willing to change its political direction. I'll believe different when Trudeau is ousted. To be fair, if Trump isnt elected, I suppose politically, we'll be just as bad off.

Lokmar

There is absolutely ZERO evidence that the GOP is falling apart. There IS mountains of evidence that the RINO's are trying to re-establish control over the GOP which is now firmly in Trumps control. In fact, Trumps daughter in law was placed as pretty much co-chair of the GOP so there wouldnt be any further unhindered RINO fuckery. REAL CON-servatives like me have had a lifetime fill of RINO bullshit and we want REAL and tangible change. Trump, and muh gurl MTG are delivering that.

MAGA! TRUMP 2024! I sent more money!!!

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on March 30, 2024, 03:26:45 PMThere is absolutely ZERO evidence that the GOP is falling apart. There IS mountains of evidence that the RINO's are trying to re-establish control over the GOP which is now firmly in Trumps control. In fact, Trumps daughter in law was placed as pretty much co-chair of the GOP so there wouldnt be any further unhindered RINO fuckery. REAL CON-servatives like me have had a lifetime fill of RINO bullshit and we want REAL and tangible change. Trump, and muh gurl MTG are delivering that.

MAGA! TRUMP 2024! I sent more money!!!
I cannot believe everybody who votes for the Democratic party supports their deliberate invasion at the Southern border and the collateral damage(fentanyl) it has caused. But, why the hell aren't Democrat congress members attacking the president and Mayorkas. They are representing the DNC instead of their constituents.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on March 30, 2024, 03:18:27 PMThe only difference I see between America and Canduhduh is we have weaponry to overthrow the federal government while the crown nations are disarmed. Canduhduh doesnt even seem to be willing to change its political direction. I'll believe different when Trudeau is ousted. To be fair, if Trump isnt elected, I suppose politically, we'll be just as bad off.
It used to be about personalities instead of issues in Canaduh too. Our living standards have dropped like a stone under Chairman Trudeau. We don't have the luxury anymore of gossip over politics.

Americans will get issue smart too if they are forced to like we have been.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 30, 2024, 02:26:55 PMYou want photos of my home Sea?

Would you like my social security number too?

Anything else you require to feel confident I am not flat broke living under a highway underpass?

your belief in this matters is important to me

How about it Biggie. Still waiting. I know, you're known well for not delivering. You brag about it. Let's see what ya got? Prove to this group what your Riches are. How about if I say please? 

Seamajor1

Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

formosan

too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: formosan on April 01, 2024, 03:49:47 PM:facepalm:

He's like an upsidedown AI bot isn't he?

where AI stands for Absolute Imbecile

truly never seen anything quite like it. No wonder fat lily calls him dumb
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Seamajor1 on April 01, 2024, 10:55:23 AMPretty sure Fatso will be in prison soon.

I remember when you were certain he'd never BE President like is was just yesterday.

Biggie Smiles

"I look at 40 wall st everyday"

yeah, well, keep looking you big dumb wookie  :s_laugh:

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview