The best topic

Replies: 6881
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:04:47 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

It’s clear the Republican Party is falling apart

Started by Seamajor1, March 28, 2024, 10:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Good for them. :thumbup2:  The Democrats, just like the Liberals and NDP in Canada do not allow dissent.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

deadskinmask

the republican party NEEDS to "fall the fuck apart".... we need to ditch ALL the rinos and neocons and replace them with "america first" conservatives....
Agree Agree x 2 View List

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 28, 2024, 10:45:43 AMthe republican party NEEDS to "fall the fuck apart".... we need to ditch ALL the rinos and neocons and replace them with "america first" conservatives....
I think the real question is why aren't the Democrats doing the same. They all agree with the crisis at the Southern border? The fentanyl crisis? Raising the debt ceiling? That is not good for their constituents or democracy.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on March 28, 2024, 10:50:16 AMI think the real question is why aren't the Democrats doing the same. They all agree with the crisis at the Southern border? The fentanyl crisis? Raising the debt ceiling? That is not good for their constituents or democracy.

they don't give a fuck about their constituents.... ppl like them and their "vote blue no matter who" mentality don't require "appeasement".... seamonkey is a perfect example of this.... 75% of the country DEMAND there should be ID to vote yet democrats are feverishly trying to change this....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 28, 2024, 10:55:31 AMthey don't give a fuck about their constituents.... ppl like them and their "vote blue no matter who" mentality don't require "appeasement".... seamonkey is a perfect example of this.... 75% of the country DEMAND there should be ID to vote yet democrats are feverishly trying to change this....
We are having the same problem here. Trudeau's support is collapsing across Canada. His carbon tax increases by 23 percent on April 1. There are rumoured grumblings about it within his caucus, but none of them have the balls to openly oppose it and ask for Trudeau to resign as he has lost the confidence of parliament and the people. The Conservative party got rid of two leaders that way, but centre left parties do not allow dissent. It is an insult to democracy.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on March 28, 2024, 10:59:49 AMWe are having the same problem here. Trudeau's support is collapsing across Canada. His carbon tax increases by 23 percent on April 1. There are rumoured grumblings about it within his caucus, but none of them have the balls to openly oppose it and ask for Trudeau to resign as he has lost the confidence of parliament and the people. The Conservative party got rid of two leaders that way, but centre left parties do not allow dissent. It is an insult to democracy.

they're continuing to remove every venue available for peaceful recourse.... eventually "violent reformation" will be our only option....

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on March 28, 2024, 10:44:08 AMGood for them. :thumbup2:  The Democrats, just like the Liberals and NDP in Canada do not allow dissent.
exactly

he doesn't understand that actually signals integrity when elected officials place the priorities of their individual constituents over the priorities of the party

takes an IQ above 100 to get that tho.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 28, 2024, 10:45:43 AMthe republican party NEEDS to "fall the fuck apart".... we need to ditch ALL the rinos and neocons and replace them with "america first" conservatives....
Sewage is rejoicing in the fact that the demorats stick together and follow party narratives no matter what the cost to AMerica actually is.

but I must say, I gave that semi catatonic john fetterman a lot of flack but he has shown himself to be capable of breaking party lines... good on him. It's a start

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 28, 2024, 11:02:56 AMthey're continuing to remove every venue available for peaceful recourse.... eventually "violent reformation" will be our only option....
Like I said before, I believe there will be a return to sanity.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 28, 2024, 11:05:08 AMexactly

he doesn't understand that actually signals integrity when elected officials place the priorities of their individual constituents over the priorities of the party

takes an IQ above 100 to get that tho.
Precisely.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on March 28, 2024, 11:07:35 AMLike I said before, I believe there will be a return to sanity.

i've got a book that says "it won't".... this is only gonna get worse....

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on March 28, 2024, 11:07:35 AMLike I said before, I believe there will be a return to sanity.

I hate to disagree but I do disagree

the world is coming apart and there isn't going to be anything to stop it besides an act of God.

We're doomed

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 28, 2024, 11:10:34 AMi've got a book that says "it won't".... this is only gonna get worse....
Time will tell which one of us is wrong.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview