The best topic

Replies: 682
Total votes: : 2

Last post: April 03, 2024, 12:06:45 PM
Re: DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRE... by deadskinmask

It’s clear the Republican Party is falling apart

Started by Seamajor1, March 28, 2024, 10:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Seamajor1

It's typical that y'all boost your assumption, conspiracy theories and guesses. Your opinions are meaningless

Seamajor1

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 28, 2024, 11:05:08 AMexactly

he doesn't understand that actually signals integrity when elected officials place the priorities of their individual constituents over the priorities of the party

takes an IQ above 100 to get that tho.

Are you speaking of public servants?

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on March 28, 2024, 11:38:47 AMTime will tell which one of us is wrong.

you're wrong but you'll never know.... you'll continue to decline in such small degrees that you'll never notice till its too late.... i've watched yall get to this point without notice.... i doubt yall will suddenly improve....
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 28, 2024, 01:30:44 PMyou're wrong but you'll never know.... you'll continue to decline in such small degrees that you'll never notice till its too late.... i've watched yall get to this point without notice.... i doubt yall will suddenly improve....

this is True

I knew 30 years ago when they first started pushing the fag deviance envelope on HBO that we'd devolve into an ugly place

and low and behold

man's desire to do bad is insatiable

you give an inch and they will not stop at a yard or even a mile. 
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 28, 2024, 01:34:25 PMthis is True

I knew 30 years ago when they first started pushing the fag deviance envelope on HBO that we'd devolve into an ugly place

and low and behold

man's desire to do bad is insatiable

you give an inch and they will not stop at a yard or even a mile. 

this is why jews got thrown out and arrested in germany.... trans ideology and sexualizing children.... legalization of sex with kids is their goal.... along with destroying white christian countries.... zionists and zionist jews are parasitic and toxic...

Brent

One thing I like about the Speaker of the House. He informed Schumer he will send Mayorkas impeachment articles to the Senate on April 10.  :thumbup2:

Stopping the unprecedented waves of illegal migrants under Biden is near the top for imprtance with working class voters. The chattering classes say it isn't.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 28, 2024, 01:39:10 PMthis is why jews got thrown out and arrested in germany.... trans ideology and sexualizing children.... legalization of sex with kids is their goal.... along with destroying white christian countries.... zionists and zionist jews are parasitic and toxic...

Did they? That I did not know.

I know the vast majority of jews I've dealt with in my lifetime were total fucking scum. I can count on my two hands the ones that I've met that I can call friend. Very short list

and let me tell you, this Rabbi Schumely character is doing Israel no favors with his rhetoric -- they really need to put that clown on the back burner for their own name sake. 

deadskinmask

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 28, 2024, 01:59:35 PMDid they? That I did not know.

I know the vast majority of jews I've dealt with in my lifetime were total fucking scum. I can count on my two hands the ones that I've met that I can call friend. Very short list

and let me tell you, this Rabbi Schumely character is doing Israel no favors with his rhetoric -- they really need to put that clown on the back burner for their own name sake. 

there are regular jews that are okay.... they follow the old testament and such.... but "zionist jews" aren't actually jews.... and they follow the talmud.... you should familiarize yourself with the "finer points" of that piece of literature.... and the "star of david" is actually the star of moloch and has no biblical reference whatsoever....

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview