The best topic

Replies: 682
Total votes: : 2

Last post: April 03, 2024, 12:06:45 PM
Re: DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRE... by deadskinmask

It’s clear the Republican Party is falling apart

Started by Seamajor1, March 28, 2024, 10:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 28, 2024, 01:30:44 PMyou're wrong but you'll never know.... you'll continue to decline in such small degrees that you'll never notice till its too late.... i've watched yall get to this point without notice.... i doubt yall will suddenly improve....
Aren't you a ray of sunshine. That's fine though. I will continue to respectfully disagree.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 28, 2024, 11:06:56 AMSewage is rejoicing in the fact that the demorats stick together and follow party narratives no matter what the cost to AMerica actually is.

but I must say, I gave that semi catatonic john fetterman a lot of flack but he has shown himself to be capable of breaking party lines... good on him. It's a start

Personally, I think the stem cell treatment they gave him came from Rand Paul or someone like him. Thats the only thing that can explain his current behavior.

Seamajor1

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 28, 2024, 02:00:18 PMSewage is Jewish.

nuff said

I wish I was. How do ya feel about Koreans, Asians, Italians, Latinos? You are a Latino, right?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 29, 2024, 10:46:53 AMI wish I was. How do ya feel about Koreans, Asians, Italians, Latinos? You are a Latino, right?
how do you feel about air molecules, distant planets, time travel, insects ?

Seamajor1

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 29, 2024, 10:50:14 AMhow do you feel about air molecules, distant planets, time travel, insects ?

I have too many other things to think about.

How do you feel about the Earth being flat, break dancing?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 29, 2024, 10:52:48 AMI have too many other things to think about.

How do you feel about the Earth being flat, break dancing?
More important things like Koreans, asians and Italians I'd imagine

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on March 29, 2024, 10:13:11 AMAren't you a ray of sunshine. That's fine though. I will continue to respectfully disagree.

its okay.... i'm kind of addicted to "ppl not agreeing with me".... i've come to the conclusion that most ppl are idiots (definitely not you. you're pretty smart. but MOST ppl) and i feel much better about my position when its the "unpopular" opinion.... lol....

Seamajor1

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 29, 2024, 11:47:27 AMits okay.... i'm kind of addicted to "ppl not agreeing with me".... i've come to the conclusion that most ppl are idiots (definitely not you. you're pretty smart. but MOST ppl) and i feel much better about my position when its the "unpopular" opinion.... lol....

Ever give any thought to why your opinions are unpopular?

deadskinmask

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 29, 2024, 12:31:18 PMEver give any thought to why your opinions are unpopular?

as i stated in the post you quoted - because ppl in general are fuckin stupid.... they all watch television and glom whatever opinion their favorite talking head offers.... no investigation.... no further research.... and absolutely no "entertaining counter opinions".... the only thing that separates them from you are a few dozen IQ points and friends.... 
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 29, 2024, 12:36:46 PMas i stated in the post you quoted - because ppl in general are fuckin stupid.... they all watch television and glom whatever opinion their favorite talking head offers.... no investigation.... no further research.... and absolutely no "entertaining counter opinions".... the only thing that separates them from you are a few dozen IQ points and friends.... 
He didn't comprehend it. Explaining yourself multiple times will not help. He is cognitively impaired.

Seamajor1

Quote from: DKG on March 29, 2024, 12:40:53 PMHe didn't comprehend it. Explaining yourself multiple times will not help. He is cognitively impaired.

Explain what? How angry you are? It must interfere with your daily life?
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 29, 2024, 06:29:01 PMExplain what? How angry you are? It must interfere with your daily life?
I was talking to dsm and he knows what I meant. You don't get it, nobody expects someone with your dysfunctional cognitive abilities to get it either. Carry on.

Seamajor1

Quote from: DKG on March 30, 2024, 12:00:56 PMI was talking to dsm and he knows what I meant. You don't get it, nobody expects someone with your dysfunctional cognitive abilities to get it either. Carry on.

Get off it EKG. You're angry all the time. Let's get back on topic here. It's clear the Republican Party has had its fill of law breaking crooks. You are aware of Trumps legal issues? Maybe not?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview