News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7050
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:37:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Why is it Easter Sunday and not Easter Monday?

Started by Oliver the Second, March 29, 2024, 12:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 31, 2024, 12:31:44 AMI read the Koran. Cover to cover. shit made no sense

it literally read like the author was tripping on ludes
It doesn't flow the way the old and new testaments do.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 31, 2024, 12:31:44 AMI read the Koran. Cover to cover. shit made no sense

it literally read like the author was tripping on ludes

My best LOL was how they screwed up the narrative of Jesus' parentage. They clearly got it mixed up with Abram and Sarai.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on March 31, 2024, 12:36:13 AMIt doesn't flow the way the old and new testaments do.

Like I said, its completely mixed up. Stories are all mixed up.

The most important thing of note IMO though is the muhzie narrative of the Mahdi if I remember right. Asshole reads like he's an evil character out of Revelation. I'm serious, I have no doubts that islam is one of the evils that people will flock to in the end times.

I guess I need to re-read the koran again, excrement be upon it, to refresh my memory.

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on March 31, 2024, 12:41:11 AMMy best LOL was how they screwed up the narrative of Jesus' parentage. They clearly got it mixed up with Abram and Sarai.
that dude was on drugs when he wrote that shit.

All fucked up and flying high

and these idiots pilot planes into buildings over it

I cant...lol  :crampe:

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

caskur

What makes the Muslim religion appealing is alcohol is off the table.

Unless Christians do something about sobriety the Muslims will slip into your local governments and changed your lives as you know them.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on March 31, 2024, 09:52:43 AMWhat makes the Muslim religion appealing is alcohol is off the table.

Unless Christians do something about sobriety the Muslims will slip into your local governments and changed your lives as you know them.
alcohol is off the table but mind bending drugs, rape and murder are A Ok.

what a clusterfuck
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 31, 2024, 09:59:24 AMalcohol is off the table but mind bending drugs, rape and murder are A Ok.

what a clusterfuck

Yeah... the Muzzies love selling that shit and the stupid westerners buy it.
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on March 31, 2024, 10:39:44 AMYeah... the Muzzies love selling that shit and the stupid westerners buy it.
I dunno.. there's quite a few on the east side gobbling it up like fat lily at an all you can eat buffet

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on March 31, 2024, 09:52:43 AMWhat makes the Muslim religion appealing is alcohol is off the table.

They also execute faggits. Thats what REALLY makes islam, pig shit be upon it, attractive to people who want a return to sanity and morality.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud