Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Modern Liberal Brownshirts

Started by Herman, March 29, 2024, 09:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiel

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 30, 2024, 12:55:09 PMWould these dudes be anything like the Oath Keepers or the Proud Boys? I think most of there fools are serving time.
That is a very apples to oranges comparison. Even beyond that. Like prime rib to kale.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Seamajor is DD's fault. She broke his mind with her sassy online belly dancing...
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on March 31, 2024, 12:17:19 AMWhy are you such a thread derailing shit for brains? Maybe try an apples to apples analogy for once.
Yep

Seamajor1

Lokmar

Quote from: Seamajor1 on April 01, 2024, 04:47:27 PMAre you leading the charge Herman? Save it for when Trump is voted out, again

He cant be voted out again. His next term will disqualify him from running again.

Then again, we all fully expect tards like you to scream 22nd Amendment since we all know he was elected in 2020.

Seamajor1

Quote from: Lokmar on April 01, 2024, 05:26:23 PMHe cant be voted out again. His next term will disqualify him from running again.

Then again, we all fully expect tards like you to scream 22nd Amendment since we all know he was elected in 2020.

Is that why Joes in the White House? Do you regularly take stupid pills?
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Seamajor1 on April 01, 2024, 05:32:34 PMIs that why Joes in the White House? Do you regularly take stupid pills?

No and I dont.

The overwhelming evidence proves massive election fraud by democRATs in 2020. Dont believe me? Just watch your people when Trump wins. I'll smash your face in that terd sandwich every fukin day.

Herman

Quote from: Seamajor1 on April 01, 2024, 04:47:27 PMAre you leading the charge Herman? Save it for when Trump is voted out, again
WTF are you babbling about. It aint part of what we are talking about.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: Herman on April 01, 2024, 09:04:18 PMWTF are you babbling about. It aint part of what we are talking about.

Ain't? Try isn't or aren't for a change Herman

Herman

Seamajor1

Quote from: Herman on April 02, 2024, 07:40:26 PMAint happening. I like aint.

Perfectly fitting amigo. Illustrates your powerful intelligence

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview