Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

These two idiots beside me.

Started by Anonymous, March 17, 2015, 05:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I'm at the internet cafe right now, and there are these two idiots beside me who just keep on talking loudly to each other, and they have no idea how disruptive they are being.  They are sooo clueless.

Can you tell I'm feeling a little bit grouchy?  Because it's been just over 24 hours since my last drink.

ELPHUPPHY

Two ideas.. one, smoke a joint or two. Two, before you smoke those two joints, slap the piss out of the two morons next to you.

deadskinmask

put your finger by your ear and talk really loud like you're on a bad phone connection.... laugh in their general direction and make momentary eye contact on occasion.... say semi obnoxious shit for a minute or so and then stop.... i believe they will get the picture. i have had 100% success using this method....

@realAzhyaAryola

If it bothers you, then wear earphones. If you want to say to them, "Excuse me, do you mind toning it down a bit," you should do so. You have as much right to be there as they are. Point out that it is an internet café so it allows people who will be working on their laptops or other devices and may need to concentrate. If they become difficult then approach the manager for help.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]