Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Seriously?!?! 4 0 5 3

Seriously?!?!

Started by Flynn, March 31, 2024, 06:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 31, 2024, 10:35:29 AMYou guys haven't figured out who that is?

Cmon.....think about it
Did that balding blimpy really say she's hotter than you?

reaps the honest

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 31, 2024, 10:35:29 AMYou guys haven't figured out who that is?

Cmon.....think about it

I honestly have no idea.

Who do you think it is?

I was sure marvin was Flynn but now I'm not so sure.

As for Alticus I'm not sure either.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 31, 2024, 10:41:26 AMDid that balding blimpy really say she's hotter than you?

Yes. Because the mutants at that forum says he's hot. So that automatically means she's hotter. You can't pay for entertainment like that.

Bitch acts like I don't know what she really looks like lol
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: reaps the honest on March 31, 2024, 10:46:10 AMI honestly have no idea.

Who do you think it is?

I was sure marvin was Flynn but now I'm not so sure.

As for Alticus I'm not sure either.

I heard it was BF himself.
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 31, 2024, 10:52:30 AMYes. Because the mutants at that forum says he's hot. So that automatically means she's hotter. You can't pay for entertainment like that.

Bitch acts like I don't know what she really looks like lol
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

that cow was always delusional

reaps the honest

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 31, 2024, 10:52:53 AMI heard it was BF himself.

Yeah someone else just told me that(marvin).

Flynn did say he had lots of alts he uses on there. So could be.

Thanks for the heads up.

Biggie Smiles

I cant tho

that balding bloated gargoyle thinks she's hotter than dove and now Flea?

ROTFLMAO

them drugs are fucking powerful

Seamajor1

I especially liked the Biggie big drip part.
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Seamajor1

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 31, 2024, 11:04:42 AMOh look, it's Sea Munter

Good Morning Biggie. When do we get to see your 4300 sq ft palace?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 31, 2024, 11:10:07 AMGood Morning Biggie. When do we get to see your 4300 sq ft palace?
tomorrow

I promise

hold your breath until then and I will make it happen  :good:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 31, 2024, 11:12:28 AMtomorrow

I promise

hold your breath until then and I will make it happen  :good:

Good man

Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: Flynn on March 31, 2024, 06:33:05 AM

Look at this pig. For some reason the mentally ill bovine thinks that everyone has the memory of a fucking goldfish. This friendless, whiny, self serving hot air balloon sized cunt actually has the fucking nerve to talk about me trying to "burn some shit down."

If I may, it has been how fucking long since Bastard Tard went off the fucking deep end and ended up calling Mini Me 2.0 on his government sponsored "cell phone?" Now, the VERY interesting fact in all this is that Large-Fucking-Lily in her infinite wisdom thought it would be wise to shovel over Biggie Retard's personal information on a hunch that he might have been involved in leaking the name of Pig knuckle Lily's crossed-eyed son, daughter, relative...etc. To this day, Cowardly blob Lily has yet to manifest any kind of evidence out from under her 19 chins that specifically point out that old penis head also known as Biggie Dick-Drip had anything to do with posting the name of her inbred relative on some idiotic forum. It also must be stated that Biggie Dumbass is a fucking tool for even giving his bonafides to a proven psychotic Carnivorous Blue Whale everyone knows as Large Lily.

The only "tactical" thing I did was expose Hippopotamus Lily and that Aids infested looking ring worm Bastard Factory as true bitches. Look at that fucking pair. One can't fight her own battles and always looked for alliances so that she had enough backup to weather any kind of attacks from those smarter and more clever than her Jupiter sized ass. The other fucktard has how many fucking alts that he actually chats with using other alts?! I mean WTF?!?! These two toads are the weakest slags to ever have graced the internet forums. Yet, after all of this damning evidence, which Big Bertha Lily already admitting to leaking Biggie Blunder's P.I., calling it a "moment of weakness," much like when she sees a 9-day-old half eaten danish from 19 miles away and will Elephant trot for 17 days just to get to that sun-kissed pastry, running over and mowing down hundreds of innocent people that were unfortunate enough not to get out her way as she traveled at a top speed equivalent to slow motion. That was her resolve, just like when she was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo butt-hurted over things said about her mongoloid son or cousin or nephew....who gives a Fat Lily Fuck?! Lily gave all that information freely and was upset that someone finally used her stupidity against her, kinda like when Dove does the same kinda shit and wonders why most people think she's a fucking moron.

And just when I thought it couldn't get any more ridiculous:

What I did to BF was wrong?

ORLY?

Now see, this IS how cowards and game playing tards operate. They know I'll never post there again, so they start making shit up and have dolts like Shamu's mother Lily co-sign and making it into law that makes EVERYONE forget that it was Human Garbage Disposal  Lily that gave Bastard Factory and his 86 alts Biggie Dunce's Trac Phone cellular number. Furthermore, it was Bastard Fuckup and 86 alts that actually dialed up Biggie Jism at 8 am on a peaceful Sunday morning before Biggie woke up, and got into his 2001 Hyundai to go pan-handling for the day at a corner he and Dove share. So, by me exposing BF for what a weak fuck he really is, that makes me the one that gave Biggie Used Jockstrap's phone number out? Bastard Cocksucker was so very intimated by Biggie's webbed feet that he lost what little mind he had and jumped off the deep end because of fucking words in cyberspace. What a bunch of weak minded suckers. Blaming everyone for the shit they themselves did. But it's always someone else's fault, even though Sweat-hog Lily gave out personal info on another poster, that equates me trying to "burn down" BF. Then there's the 56-year-old lifetime bi-sexual dick gobbler who claimed "I was being emotional," yet I'm not the one who used personal information gleaned off one of Lily's many camel humps situated on her back. But it's my fault.

The only "failure" was that you and BF got exposed for being the lying, backstabbing, and neurotic fucks you two really are. Furthermore, I also outted you for being an oversized asskissing Manatee that's just a Clingon. Getting rid of you off of my ankles was a daily chore, I put up with it because you hadn't shown what a no life having fuck up you truly are. This is your life Lily, because you do this shit in real life and no one in rl wants anything to do with your bloated and rotting dinosaur carcass, to where you have to live your stupid and pathetic life out on the interwebs. You sad cunt.

If you and that stooge Alticus have any lubrication left in your vagina's after letting Bastard Cuck bend both your dumb asses over and dry fuck you both on a daily basis, I dare you two confront me here and I will proceed to hammer in the truth through your thick primate skulls. As for that fucking nerd Alticus who still lives with his fucking mom, I already knew he was a fucking idiot after I easily trounced his Bobby Fischer wannabe gay ass. I felt bad that I beat the stupid fucker in under 20 moves, so I let him win the next game as I watched TMZ, gave myself a pedicure, and even then he barely won.

Talk this crazy shit to me on a forum I post at you two gigantic cowards.

tf;dr
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview