Replies: 7319
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:52:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

• Seriously?!?! 4 0 5 3

Seriously?!?!

Started by Flynn, March 31, 2024, 06:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 73 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

Quote from: Logic Sandwich on April 28, 2024, 02:00:14 AMTo be fair to Lauren's ex, apparently he has gone on the record wiith his side of the story...

https://rumble.com/v2tylwq-lauren-southerns-ex-husband-speaks-out-destiny-lovechild-plus-breadtuber-va.html

...quarter of an hour in and the clumsy oaf purporting to offer it is still wanking with the software in his sleep.

I'm sure it makes the world of difference as to why Lauren should have remained in a relationship that was actively being used to punish her at every turn. I mean I'm being punished for my decision to just listen to this gormless twerp.
Idiot
Agree Agree x 2 View List

black friday came

Quote from: Brent on April 28, 2024, 07:39:18 PMIdiot
Idiot or not, I still afford him the chance to state his case. He just might stumble across something that might change my mind.

The true idiot is the one whose mind is closed to all opposing views. They never make any headway, they are the sheep that shamble to the slaughterhouse on a steady diet of dogma, jingoism and propaganda. I don't intend on being that pathetic.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove on April 28, 2024, 08:14:31 AMAnd you would be completely wrong.

And no one is a victim...the fuck?

He is nice guy but he is not capable of living outside of a structured rehab community. He either needs his mother to run his life or he needs to stay in the recovery community.

A LOT of people love me.

You have a huge issue with attractive women who get male attention. You actually WANT that attention from men and you are in a sensitive phase in your life getting older.

You've admitted that you struggle with not pulling the same level of attention that you once received.

So you are going to have some hatred and resentment towards women you feel are a threat to your attention supply.

Even my ex would tell you I had every right to divorce him and he would tell you to STFU.

Stop trying to turn people you don't even know into victims and perpetrators. Grow up. Sometimes people are just WRONG for eachother.

Hopefully the woman he is dating will be open to living in the recovery community with him. Never having their own home. And having a their decisions made by his mother.

My advice to her would be to accept that now because those two will simply go behind her back and do things anyway and that her opinions and input will not ever be heard.

My ex is NOT a "good guy". He is a sober addict who goes between heroin addiction and religion. He is not cut out to be a husband, a father or a leader.

He needs to stay in the recovery community. Like permanently.

No one is a victim.

But the massive pole up your ass isn't about my divorce. It's about men finding me appealing, funny and intelligent. My divorce and turning my ex into even more of a man baby than he already is,is simply your excuse.

Because no one cares nearly this much about the failed marriage of a strange couple on the other side of the world.
Quote from: Dove on April 28, 2024, 08:14:31 AMAnd you would be completely wrong.

And no one is a victim...the fuck?

He is nice guy but he is not capable of living outside of a structured rehab community. He either needs his mother to run his life or he needs to stay in the recovery community.

A LOT of people love me.

You have a huge issue with attractive women who get male attention. You actually WANT that attention from men and you are in a sensitive phase in your life getting older.

You've admitted that you struggle with not pulling the same level of attention that you once received.

So you are going to have some hatred and resentment towards women you feel are a threat to your attention supply.

Even my ex would tell you I had every right to divorce him and he would tell you to STFU.

Stop trying to turn people you don't even know into victims and perpetrators. Grow up. Sometimes people are just WRONG for eachother.

Hopefully the woman he is dating will be open to living in the recovery community with him. Never having their own home. And having a their decisions made by his mother.

My advice to her would be to accept that now because those two will simply go behind her back and do things anyway and that her opinions and input will not ever be heard.

My ex is NOT a "good guy". He is a sober addict who goes between heroin addiction and religion. He is not cut out to be a husband, a father or a leader.

He needs to stay in the recovery community. Like permanently.

No one is a victim.

But the massive pole up your ass isn't about my divorce. It's about men finding me appealing, funny and intelligent. My divorce and turning my ex into even more of a man baby than he already is,is simply your excuse.

Because no one cares nearly this much about the failed marriage of a strange couple on the other side of the world.
You are a pathological liar, a serial cheater, and an unashamed lazy gold digger. You bring nothing into any relationship. I feel so sorry for your ex-husband or any guy that you fuck. And they always get fucked.

DKG

Seamoron wants to post, but he can't figure out how to login. :s_laugh:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood on May 03, 2024, 10:23:34 AMDD broke his mind.   
DD is Seamoron's kind of woman. She is muy exotica according to him.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 28, 2024, 09:45:34 AMI can't believe I'm saying this but the turn this thread has taken recently, especially the new(?) "anon" contributors, is almost enough to make me miss Flynn.

That's fucked up.

I always miss Flynn. Bitch makes me laugh my ass off
Winner Winner x 1 View List
<t></t>

caskur

Where is that trouble making swamphen Flynn got to?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Brent

[/quote]
Quote from: caskur on May 03, 2024, 03:15:19 PMWhere is that trouble making swamphen Flynn got to?
My guess crying in his beer over Dove.

reaps the honest

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Mofo

Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I watch this guy a lot...

- Andy Warhol

caskur

This guy is amazing. He works with dogs shut down emotionally out at the shelters. I have been following this channel for a month and enjoyed every instalment.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview