Replies: 6939
Total votes: : 3

Last post: April 29, 2024, 06:31:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Seriously?!?! 4 0 5 3

Seriously?!?!

Started by Flynn, March 31, 2024, 06:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Lokmar on April 16, 2024, 05:45:35 PMI have a daughter that would shoot you with a .22
A son that would shoot you with a .357 Mag
Another son that would shoot you with a 10ga over/under
And another son who would shoot you with a 20ga

You raised your kids right  :good:

Mervin

Tell me more Lokmar. Which do you love more? guns or your kids? seems like you care and love guns than your own kids. Hmm. very sad almost brings a tear to me eye. When you shoot a gun you thinking of them as the target? Don't answer lol
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

Flynn

Quote from: Dove on April 15, 2024, 08:22:13 PMNormally I'd say of course you were not in that boat.

But after this thread I think everyone here is probably wondering if you were indeed in that boat.

You are truly obsessive and unhinged and the ONLY one to bring up stalking and being in that boat. No one else said anything like that.

That was all you.  :Doh2:

Of course, at least you've stood by your incredibly dumb and psycho fueled delusional day dreams. Why on earth would I waste good money to look at your dental hygiene challenged face in person, or in your perspective 500 feet away on a boat? It's bat-crazy shit like this that forever puts you in the realm of certified nutcase. Oh, and just so we're clear, you're fucking ugly.

Why the fuck would anyone really be lost in deep contemplations in regard if I was really in the boat? Are you saying that there are other toothless, retarded, moronic idiots out here like yourself? No way!

And you are truly a fucking idiot that wouldn't know a proper sentence, even if it paid you 4 Canadian Dollars for a blow job and a reach around.

Once again, you're the loud mouthed slut that waltzed in here uninvited as usual wanting some deep seeded need for attention and promptly got bitchslapped back into reality.

<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Dove on April 15, 2024, 08:24:13 PMWhy?

You want to sniff his penis and devote the next 3 pages to saying what it smells like?

At least then I'd know that I wouldn't be smelling you on his penis, even if it is the stench from from another man's asshole, that's much better than smelling your fishy stench.

<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Dove on April 15, 2024, 10:38:48 PMI laid bait for Flynn right on this page.

See if the stupid fucker grabs it and cries about it all year  :popcorn:

Yes, yes. You are such a master hunter, laying "traps" here and laying "traps" there. Unfortunately, you being such a fucking dipshit to the highest degree, those "traps" especially those "picture traps" worked out soo very well for you. I hope that if I encounter any more of your "traps," I hope they aren't too devastating whereas I can't keep on making fun of your dick/pussy gobbling ass. That would be such a shame.

<t></t>

deport_liberals

Not even one day out of respect for the departed Obi?  Sad.

Flynn

Quote from: deport_liberals on April 17, 2024, 02:51:45 AMNot even one day out of respect for the departed Obi?  Sad.

How come you can't just leave people alone?

Why won't you die?
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: deport_liberals on April 17, 2024, 02:51:45 AMNot even one day out of respect for the departed Obi?  Sad.
Old Dove says it has been six years that pathetic little faggot Flynn has been at this. He needs to speak to a frickin shrink.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Flynn on April 17, 2024, 02:57:45 AMHow come you can't just leave people alone?

Why won't you die?
Take your own advice.

Frood

I see Flynn is back again, waving its shriveled pea sized lady-nuts like a pom pom cheerleader afflicted with Tourette Syndrome and a Dairy Queen brain freeze... 
:facepalm:
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Sad Sad x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

deport_liberals

Quote from: Flynn on April 17, 2024, 02:57:45 AMHow come you can't just leave people alone?

Why won't you die?

2 out of 10

Lokmar

Quote from: Mervin on April 17, 2024, 12:44:51 AMTell me more Lokmar. Which do you love more? guns or your kids? seems like you care and love guns than your own kids. Hmm. very sad almost brings a tear to me eye. When you shoot a gun you thinking of them as the target? Don't answer lol

My guns. My guns are more important than my kids. My guns are more important than me. My guns are more important than the universe.

Post a picture for target practice, please.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Flynn on April 17, 2024, 02:07:32 AMOf course, at least you've stood by your incredibly dumb and psycho fueled delusional day dreams. Why on earth would I waste good money to look at your dental hygiene challenged face in person, or in your perspective 500 feet away on a boat? It's bat-crazy shit like this that forever puts you in the realm of certified nutcase. Oh, and just so we're clear, you're fucking ugly.

Why the fuck would anyone really be lost in deep contemplations in regard if I was really in the boat? Are you saying that there are other toothless, retarded, moronic idiots out here like yourself? No way!

And you are truly a fucking idiot that wouldn't know a proper sentence, even if it paid you 4 Canadian Dollars for a blow job and a reach around.

Once again, you're the loud mouthed slut that waltzed in here uninvited as usual wanting some deep seeded need for attention and promptly got bitchslapped back into reality.

Show us on the MAGA doll where Dovey touched you.

Lokmar

Quote from: Flynn on April 17, 2024, 02:21:58 AMAt least then I'd know that I wouldn't be smelling you on his penis, even if it is the stench from from another man's asshole, that's much better than smelling your fishy stench.

Shouldnt you be fixating on "YANNO" right about now?  :popcorn:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Herman on April 17, 2024, 04:30:59 AMTake your own advice.

Flynn really is the dumbest mother fucker on the boards. By far.  :facepalm:
Agree Agree x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview