Replies: 6939
Total votes: : 3

Last post: April 29, 2024, 06:31:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Seriously?!?! 4 0 5 3

Seriously?!?!

Started by Flynn, March 31, 2024, 06:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on April 17, 2024, 10:39:37 AMFlynn really is the dumbest mother fucker on the boards. By far.  :facepalm:

Dumbfucks spam is getting to be as lame as Aidsman's.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

DKG

Quote from: Dove on April 17, 2024, 10:39:37 AMFlynn really is the dumbest mother fucker on the boards. By far.  :facepalm:
No, Seamoron. But, he could be number one in the obsessiveness department.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Aylana

Quote from: Flynn on April 17, 2024, 02:34:39 AMYes, yes. You are such a master hunter, laying "traps" here and laying "traps" there. Unfortunately, you being such a fucking dipshit to the highest degree, those "traps" especially those "picture traps" worked out soo very well for you. I hope that if I encounter any more of your "traps," I hope they aren't too devastating whereas I can't keep on making fun of your dick/pussy gobbling ass. That would be such a shame.

It says more about you that you're spending so much time reading and bitching about Dove posts...the same posts you regard as potato posts. So that must make you a Chicken McNugget.
Agree Agree x 5 View List

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Aylana on April 17, 2024, 10:51:30 AMIt says more about you that you're spending so much time reading and bitching about Dove posts...the same posts you regard as potato posts. So that must make you a Chicken McNugget.

WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME, AYLANA? IS IT BECAUSE I CALL YOU POPPY?
Funny Funny x 2 View List
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Flynn

What's wrong? Earlier you just had soo very much to say to me about how you "weren't ugly." Two perverted shut-ins do not count as unbiased opinions. Now, you'd just rather ignore how you were claiming I was "obsessed" with you, and for the 1000th time,

IT-WAS-YOU-THAT-STUCK-YOUR-MANGY-SNOUT-INTO-MY-THREAD-RETARD.

Furthermore, your unproven assertions on me "stalking" your butt ass ugly face have yet to be proven. This only once again proves my point when it comes to you being a fucking hood-rat when it comes to living in the real world. Not only do you look like Skeletor from He-Man, but you need 5 Catholic Exorcists to bless that kind of ugly off your mutant face.

<t></t>

Flynn

<t></t>

Lokmar

Dovey must have raped Flynnbecile in the ass repeatedly....or someone Flynnbecile loves deeply!

Pathetic.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Sancho

Is it just me or does Dovey and Eric Mena look like the same person? Erica Mena posted pics on BF as a fat fucking whale heavier than Oak and "Dove" is the result of alcohol and drugs used over the years. Face wise they look a lot a like. Its chilling the transformation. I need to vomit now. Hey "Dove" you know you can kill yourself right? go do it quickly before theres nothing left of you for to put drugs into you in any way. You will be literally nothing "Erica" in the end.
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Flynn

<t></t>

Frood

Agree Agree x 3 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Sancho on April 17, 2024, 07:02:32 PMIs it just me or does Dovey and Eric Mena look like the same person? Erica Mena posted pics on BF as a fat fucking whale heavier than Oak and "Dove" is the result of alcohol and drugs used over the years. Face wise they look a lot a like. Its chilling the transformation. I need to vomit now. Hey "Dove" you know you can kill yourself right? go do it quickly before theres nothing left of you for to put drugs into you in any way. You will be literally nothing "Erica" in the end.

Go give yourself a dirty sancho for being so dumb.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

deport_liberals

Quote from: Flynn on April 17, 2024, 06:52:13 PMWhat's wrong? Earlier you just had soo very much to say to me about how you "weren't ugly." Two perverted shut-ins do not count as unbiased opinions. Now, you'd just rather ignore how you were claiming I was "obsessed" with you, and for the 1000th time,

Furthermore, your unproven assertions on me "stalking" your butt ass ugly face have yet to be proven. This only once again proves my point when it comes to you being a fucking hood-rat when it comes to living in the real world. Not only do you look like Skeletor from He-Man, but you need 5 Catholic Exorcists to bless that kind of ugly off your mutant face.

1.3/10
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

deport_liberals

Quote from: Flynn on April 17, 2024, 06:52:13 PMWhat's wrong? Earlier you just had soo very much to say to me about how you "weren't ugly." Two perverted shut-ins do not count as unbiased opinions. Now, you'd just rather ignore how you were claiming I was "obsessed" with you, and for the 1000th time,

1.4/10

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview