Replies: 6951
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:57:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

• Seriously?!?! 4 0 5 3

Seriously?!?!

Started by Flynn, March 31, 2024, 06:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Marvin

Don't be so rude to me Frood. I'm very fragile right now. Asshole.G

Garraty_47

Quote from: Marvin on April 18, 2024, 04:24:11 PMYo my message was important towards Garraty APPROVE IT FOR FUCK SAKES. DON'T GET ME RILED UP LIKE THIS

If it's so "important" to you that your messages show up register a godsdamned username, you muppet.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Frood

Starvin Marvin loves the arse crack and ball sack.
Blahhhhhh...

Marvin

I'm afraid I might be bullied and ridiculed by you all. I am a he/she so to speak. Not exactly white either. Your crowd is rather judgmental. I'll ask my man Grimm if I can make an account first. If I'm allowed to please be caring and gentle with me

Marvin

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 18, 2024, 04:30:35 PMIf it's so "important" to you that your messages show up register a godsdamned username, you muppet.
Grimm allowed to do this. I hope on this site you won't put me on ignore. Fresh start I hope and pray we can have on here. GOD bless you. Please DO NOT TROLL OR FLAME ME xoxo

Lokmar

Quote from: Marvin on April 18, 2024, 04:37:47 PMI'm afraid I might be bullied and ridiculed by you all. I am a he/she so to speak. Not exactly white either. Your crowd is rather judgmental. I'll ask my man Grimm if I can make an account first. If I'm allowed to please be caring and gentle with me

Kill yourself.

MAGA!

Marvin

Quote from: Lokmar on April 18, 2024, 06:07:32 PMKill yourself.

MAGA!
i do that every time i wake up from my sleep.

MAGA!? I don't speak that language. Translate please

Marvin is judas

Quote from: Marvin on April 18, 2024, 06:12:39 PMi do that every time i wake up from my sleep.

Have you been living under a rock? Wtf doesn't know what maga is. I call fake news

Marvin is the poison

Marvin is AIDS

Quote from: Marvin is judas on April 18, 2024, 06:44:13 PMHave you been living under a rock? Wtf doesn't know what maga is. I call fake news
A jihad on all MAGA-less Marvins!

Marvin

Quote from: Marvin is judas on April 18, 2024, 06:44:13 PMHave you been living under a rock? Wtf doesn't know what maga is. I call fake news
Don't you dare come at me like that. I don't know Maga or a Judas but I'm willing to get to know them if they are nice enough to me.

Marvin be Starvin'

Make my willie great again. Ooh yeah, like that.

Lokmar

Quote from: Marvin on April 18, 2024, 06:12:39 PMi do that every time i wake up from my sleep.

Find a wood chipper, walk in, enjoy!

Marvin is the spectrum

The only way Marvin doesn't know what maga is, is if his special interest is trains or something, where all he ever does is read about trains, look at trains, think about trains, 24/7, 365. Is that you Marvin? Do you like trains?

Marvin the munted

Marvin likes trains. When they are run on him.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview