Replies: 6951
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:57:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

• Seriously?!?! 4 0 5 3

Seriously?!?!

Started by Flynn, March 31, 2024, 06:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Marvin on April 18, 2024, 06:03:37 PMGrimm allowed to do this. I hope on this site you won't put me on ignore. Fresh start I hope and pray we can have on here. GOD bless you. Please DO NOT TROLL OR FLAME ME xoxo

So don't ignore, troll, or flame you?

Got it.

No promises but list noted.

caskur

Quote from: Marvin on April 18, 2024, 06:03:37 PMGrimm allowed to do this. I hope on this site you won't put me on ignore. Fresh start I hope and pray we can have on here. GOD bless you. Please DO NOT TROLL OR FLAME ME xoxo

How are you doing Murdy?

Informative Informative x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Flynn

Quote from: Dove on April 18, 2024, 01:54:03 AMDo you really want to know "what's wrong" and why im not making fun of you?

Because everyone on this board wants me to ignore you so you stop with this retard spam fit you are having.

It's.....well it's unfortunate lol

Hope you get better soon, Flynn.

Oh?

So we're doing this now? All of a sudden now it's "everyone" that wants my "spam" to stop? Do I have that right?!

Okay. First of all you fucking ingrown toenail of a moron. It was you and your glow-in-the-dark ugliness that swooped in here to "defend" that boring fuck, Garraty.

Second, it wasn't until after I started beating your alleged brains in that magically all of "a sudden" this thing between us needs to stop. Once again for all those that can read past a third grade level, it wasn't me that came into this thread and started flinging her idiot juice at anyone dumb enough to contradict all of your false claims.

Lastly, I will always be light years ahead of you in looks, success, and education. You are nothing more than the spittle on a gay man's (Jokemar) asshole after it was licked before being ejaculated in by your previous giraffe neck "boyfriend."
<t></t>

Flynn

<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Frood on April 18, 2024, 04:31:55 PMStarvin Marvin loves the arse crack and ball sack.

Really, now?

Wasn't it you that pretended to be a woman and posted pictures of cigarettes stuffed tightly in your anus?

Get the fuck outta here with your homoerotic loving cigarette enima ass.

<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: caskur on April 18, 2024, 05:08:35 AMSo why is the plural of potato, potatoes?

Why add an e?

Why not just write potatos?

How big is your rash this week? How much is it "leaking?" Have I missed anything about what ails you this week you old fucking mummy?
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on April 18, 2024, 06:07:32 PMKill yourself.

MAGA!

Translation: "I'll suck yooooo dick for a cheeseburger..."
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Frood on April 18, 2024, 02:08:17 AMPoor, poor, Farm League Flynntard..

What is "farm league," really?

Is "farm league" getting outted as a man while pretending to be a "woman?"

Is "farm league" buying digital equipment to entice and catfish men on the forums?

Is "farm league" posting one's buttocks, claws, fungus covered toenails (claws), and artificial objects inserted deeply into your ass?

Yes, please explain to me this "farm league."

Fucking idiot.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Herman on April 18, 2024, 04:24:30 AMThat is still more that the little faggot deserves/

The only "faggot" here is the one who wanted me to "sit on his lap."

So either you're a faggot or I'm really yo momma.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: caskur on April 18, 2024, 05:08:35 AMSo why is the plural of potato, potatoes?

Why add an e?

Why not just write potatos?

Why don't you shut the fuck up?

I bet you were that idiot that would always get beat up after a board meeting because you extended the meeting an extra 12 hours because of your  non-stop repetitive and stupid ass questions.

I thought that coffin you sleep upside down in is supposedly sound proof?
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Dove on April 18, 2024, 12:56:17 PMSssshhhhhh  :crampe:

What THE FUCK are you even laughing at? You're the bonafide retard that couldn't even fucking spell "potato."

So, shut the fuck up you gigantic cow udder.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Herman on April 17, 2024, 04:30:59 AMTake your own advice.

And if I don't?

You gonna try to nag me to death? Get bent you faggot.
<t></t>

Garraty_47

Quote from: Flynn on April 19, 2024, 01:38:24 AMIt was you and your glow-in-the-dark ugliness that swooped in here to "defend" that boring fuck, Garraty.

Sure we could take your word for it, but frankly- why would we do that?

Since I haven't been taking notes I'll just go back and have a look.
BRB

Okay here's what *really* happened:

Starting on page 10 a Guest calling itself "Curious" and I started exchanging poasts. On page 11 you insinuated yourself with a response to one of my poasts aimed at "Curious". On page 15 Dove arrived and also responded to one of my poasts, this time it was a response to you.

Granted she wasn't exactly complimentary toward you, but it was in no way a "defense" of me. Thus began your barrage of pics and clunky insults at Dove that are still being churned out 20+ pages later. A couple of sentences that merely mentioned you was all it took to wind you up and send you vomiting out poast  after poast about someone who wasn't even talking to you.

Points for attempting to re-write history I suppose, since an attempt was made, but minus a few dozen for lack of style, abysmal execution, and being stupid enough to make the attempt in the same thread that ultimately proved your divorce from reality.

Thanks for playing; better luck next time.

P.S.
A bit of friendly advice...
...if you don't want your delusions shoved back down your throat leave my nym out of them.

Kay? Kay.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview