Replies: 6951
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:57:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

• Seriously?!?! 4 0 5 3

Seriously?!?!

Started by Flynn, March 31, 2024, 06:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Flynn on April 19, 2024, 01:59:46 AMThe only "faggot" here is the one who wanted me to "sit on his lap."

So either you're a faggot or I'm really yo momma.
At least you admit you are a guy with this one. So, for once you are telling a half truth.

caskur

Quote from: Flynn on April 19, 2024, 02:02:37 AMWhy don't you shut the fuck up?

I bet you were that idiot that would always get beat up after a board meeting because you extended the meeting an extra 12 hours because of your  non-stop repetitive and stupid ass questions.

I thought that coffin you sleep upside down in is supposedly sound proof?

I will not shut up. I asked you a perfectly respectable question and you avoided it because you don't know the answer.

If you were as brilliant as me you would be able to answer that simple question....

So Flynn, how are your cankles these days doll?

Don't lie to me now.

I am glad I caught auto correct this time..  someone should tell them cankles aren't candles but I am sure Flynn would know the difference especially if a troll came along and set her fat feet on fire.

Bloody American dropkicks I swear!!!!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Flynn on April 19, 2024, 01:50:06 AMHow big is your rash this week? How much is it "leaking?" Have I missed anything about what ails you this week you old fucking mummy?

My lungs keep filling up with fluid and my lymph nodes under my chin are sore and swollen.

No rashes this month thank God...and what about your incurable crotch rot Flynn dear....put some tea tree oil on it... tea tree is a native Australian plant...

You could try Eucalyptus oil just don't ask the Prowler about it. He tried to kill his bull terrier putting that stuff on his skunk stain and removing the stink. That was a bad move.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Marvin

Quote from: Lokmar on April 18, 2024, 08:22:19 PMFind a wood chipper, walk in, enjoy!
Omfg EXCUSEEE ME? like what is your problem with you? making me cry now
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Marvin

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 18, 2024, 08:46:57 PMSo don't ignore, troll, or flame you?

Got it.

No promises but list noted.
Aww you're so sweet xox

Marvin

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 19, 2024, 02:31:06 AMSure we could take your word for it, but frankly- why would we do that?

Since I haven't been taking notes I'll just go back and have a look.
BRB

Okay here's what *really* happened:

Starting on page 10 a Guest calling itself "Curious" and I started exchanging poasts. On page 11 you insinuated yourself with a response to one of my poasts aimed at "Curious". On page 15 Dove arrived and also responded to one of my poasts, this time it was a response to you.

Granted she wasn't exactly complimentary toward you, but it was in no way a "defense" of me. Thus began your barrage of pics and clunky insults at Dove that are still being churned out 20+ pages later. A couple of sentences that merely mentioned you was all it took to wind you up and send you vomiting out poast  after poast about someone who wasn't even talking to you.

Points for attempting to re-write history I suppose, since an attempt was made, but minus a few dozen for lack of style, abysmal execution, and being stupid enough to make the attempt in the same thread that ultimately proved your divorce from reality.

Thanks for playing; better luck next time.

P.S.
A bit of friendly advice...
...if you don't want your delusions shoved back down your throat leave my nym out of them.

Kay? Kay.

I used to try to explain to Flynn what was happening and why everyone was roasting him for being a total fucking dumb ass as well as looking owned and unhinged.

He just meltdown HARDER.

He really believes he is "cracking domes" and "winning". Anytime someone tries to show him some mercy, like you just did...he gets WORSE and more hysterical.

He will be the ONLY one who didn't understand something and he runs with it. Like the potato/potatoes and how i called Poofer a potatoe....he doesn't understand fuck all he reads.

You can't expect him to follow anything or pick on any wittiness or sarcasm.

It's all mind-numbing rage and anger with this impressively stupid wack job.

Anything that threatens to pop his bubble just whips him into the frenzy we see on this page.  :facepalm:  :crampe:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Flynn on April 19, 2024, 02:05:37 AMWhat THE FUCK are you even laughing at? You're the bonafide retard that couldn't even fucking spell "potato."

So, shut the fuck up you gigantic cow udder.

I'd tell you why I'm laughing, really. 

But you are too stupid to get it and everyone else here knows so...no need.

Continue. I think you missed a few pictures I put in the picture thread of myself. That should provide you with 20 more pages of tears.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

EB's sweaty y-fronts

Quote from: caskur on April 19, 2024, 07:01:58 AMMy lungs keep filling up with fluid and my lymph nodes under my chin are sore and swollen.

No rashes this month thank God...and what about your incurable crotch rot Flynn dear....put some tea tree oil on it... tea tree is a native Australian plant...

You could try Eucalyptus oil just don't ask the Prowler about it. He tried to kill bull terrier putting that stuff on his skunk stain and removing the stink. That was a bad move.
Caskur.

Get well soon, Caskur. That's an order.

Otherwise I shall do something pointless and stupid... like ordering half a dozen marshmallow and anchovy smegma pizzas delivered to your place.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Katiekong's fat ghost

Quote from: Dove on April 19, 2024, 07:08:00 AMI used to try to explain to Flynn what was happening and why everyone was roasting him for being a total fucking dumb ass as well as looking owned and unhinged.

He just meltdown HARDER.

He really believes he is "cracking domes" and "winning". Anytime someone tries to show him some mercy, like you just did...he gets WORSE and more hysterical.
Well someone has to ne the deluded retard that thinks he's doing anything worthwhile. I don't see anyone else queueing up to prostitute their credibility where he's concerned.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Flynn on April 19, 2024, 01:38:24 AMOh?

So we're doing this now? All of a sudden now it's "everyone" that wants my "spam" to stop? Do I have that right?!

Okay. First of all you fucking ingrown toenail of a moron. It was you and your glow-in-the-dark ugliness that swooped in here to "defend" that boring fuck, Garraty.

Second, it wasn't until after I started beating your alleged brains in that magically all of "a sudden" this thing between us needs to stop. Once again for all those that can read past a third grade level, it wasn't me that came into this thread and started flinging her idiot juice at anyone dumb enough to contradict all of your false claims.

Lastly, I will always be light years ahead of you in looks, success, and education. You are nothing more than the spittle on a gay man's (Jokemar) asshole after it was licked before being ejaculated in by your previous giraffe neck "boyfriend."

1.67/10
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

deport_liberals

Quote from: Flynn on April 19, 2024, 01:50:06 AMHow big is your rash this week? How much is it "leaking?" Have I missed anything about what ails you this week you old fucking mummy?

1.11/10
Funny Funny x 1 View List

deport_liberals

Quote from: Flynn on April 19, 2024, 02:09:53 AMAnd if I don't?

You gonna try to nag me to death? Get bent you faggot.

0/10

deport_liberals

Quote from: Flynn on April 19, 2024, 02:05:37 AMWhat THE FUCK are you even laughing at? You're the bonafide retard that couldn't even fucking spell "potato."

So, shut the fuck up you gigantic cow udder.

-2/10

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview