Replies: 7097
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:20:48 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

• Seriously?!?! 4 0 5 3

Seriously?!?!

Started by Flynn, March 31, 2024, 06:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Marvin

Quote from: Dove on April 27, 2024, 02:53:34 AMI'll let him know asap that the Chinese woman on a forum who sympathizes with my ex doesn't approve of our relationship.
Why does it matter that shes chinese? why not just type out her name? you got a beef with the chinese now? what they hurt your feelings or something? racist background or something? still on drugs? sure act unhinged in your posts

DKG

Quote from: Marvin on April 27, 2024, 04:01:30 AMWhy does it matter that shes chinese? why not just type out her name? you got a beef with the chinese now? what they hurt your feelings or something? racist background or something? still on drugs? sure act unhinged in your posts
You read a lot of what Dove did not say into her post.

Shen was rude as usual with Dove and Dove responded with a bit of sarcasm.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

deport_liberals

Dove is amazingly civil with these folks.  Always.
Agree Agree x 1 Love Love x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: deport_liberals on April 27, 2024, 08:13:45 AMDove is amazingly civil with these folks.  Always.
I agree. It's not always easy when posters are attacking her personal life which should be none of their business.
Love Love x 2 View List

Frood

Quote from: DKG on April 27, 2024, 08:01:46 AMYou read a lot of what Dove did not say into her post.

Shen was rude as usual with Dove and Dove responded with a bit of sarcasm.

I don't mind Shen. If we were both trapped on a volcanic island with a major ridge between us, I would charitably jack off into a coconut and catapult it over the molten lava so she could improve her genetic line.

Such is my kindness. It's legendary.
Funny Funny x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: DKG on April 27, 2024, 08:19:37 AMI agree. It's not always easy when posters are attacking her personal life which should be none of their business.

It's very easy

I'm only mean if it would amuse me to be so.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Logic Sandwich

Quote from: Dove on April 27, 2024, 02:53:34 AMI'll let him know asap that the Chinese woman on a forum who sympathizes with my ex doesn't approve of our relationship.
There was a time when conservative Canadian investigative journalist Lauren Southern would have argued squarely from the Shen Li camp. Stick with the mistakes you made.... always... no matter what. And it was something that Lauren to her credit was prepared to live by herself.

Terrible marriage. Husband behaved like a total cunt, expected the impossible from the woman who had been prepared to fight and sacrifice everything she had to stand by her man. Because that's what you do, right? Put your entire life on hold for the selfish whims of someone else; you're a woman and the bible tells you that you must be subjugate to the man? I believe that was one of the conditions under which God kicked Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden.

Lauren had to live through a marital and state sponsored torture that lasted years before she arrived at her present position. Having paid in much tears and heartache for her mistake, these days she is a lot less fundamentalist in her outlook and is moving forward in her life. Looking after herself and those dear to her.

Kind of a bit like Dove really.
Love Love x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Logic Sandwich on April 27, 2024, 11:38:49 AMThere was a time when conservative Canadian investigative journalist Lauren Southern would have argued squarely from the Shen Li camp. Stick with the mistakes you made.... always... no matter what. And it was something that Lauren to her credit was prepared to live by herself.

Terrible marriage. Husband behaved like a total cunt, expected the impossible from the woman who had been prepared to fight and sacrifice everything she had to stand by her man. Because that's what you do, right? Put your entire life on hold for the selfish whims of someone else; you're a woman and the bible tells you that you must be subjugate to the man? I believe that was one of the conditions under which God kicked Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden.

Lauren had to live through a marital and state sponsored torture that lasted years before she arrived at her present position. Having paid in much tears and heartache for her mistake, these days she is a lot less fundamentalist in her outlook and is moving forward in her life. Looking after herself and those dear to her.

Oh I'd never advise anyone to remain in a toxic or abusive marriage ever. Divorce exists for a very good reason.

I was raised by my more fundie grandmother and her sister.  In the Pentecostal church. I went to a private pentecostal school until middle school.

I had to fight just to be able to date anyone outside the church. When ibwas "ready to court"....they started pushing me to find a husband.

My aunt didn't approve of me going to college. She thought I should get a job and find a husband.  I still finished though. 

I had a lot of guilt and pressure and got married quick. Twice. I was divorced twice by the time I was 25. The whole "you don't want to turn out like your mother" was a big thing...so I always felt like if I didn't settle down and do this God's way, I'm gonna end up like my mom  :Doh2:

Those fundie beliefs are hard to get past if you've been raised in it. Its a lot of fear, shame and guilt.

I do feel the "traditional" order for family is not for everyone. And women should never completely depend on a man. Men can and do cheat, leave, abuse.

I knew the risks i was taking and I took them. I'm not a victim. I always had my own car and my own job up until he wanted to "try it God's way".

My ex wanted a traditional, "biblical" marriage but he wouldn't stop letting his mother dictate our life. I was a third wheel so I removed myself.

I was surprised by the lack of surprise from my daughters. And the support. They were fully on board with me divorcing from the very start

They don't hate my ex. They just knew i was miserable and they felt he was wrong for me.

They tell me all the time how much happier I just am. I heard my daughter on the phone with one of her friends talking about my divorce and she was like "wait until you see my mom. She is so much happier and looks so much happier"

I mean hey I went back and tried again after the first time I was going to divorce. I tried very hard. The juice just wasn't worth the squeeze. 
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Brent

Quote from: DKG on April 27, 2024, 08:19:37 AMI agree. It's not always easy when posters are attacking her personal life which should be none of their business.
I heard Thiel is banging Joe.

Thiel

Quote from: Seamoron on April 27, 2024, 05:47:13 PMThought he/she was yours?
Jo Jo is all mine. :fgj (4):
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

I see Seamidget still hasn't figured out the difficult task of logging in. :crampe:

Moonie

:crampe:  :facepalm:
Love Love x 1 View List

Shen Li

You said pretty much the same thing when you were cheating on your husband with KM.

Shen Li

Quote from: Logic Sandwich on April 27, 2024, 11:38:49 AMThere was a time when conservative Canadian investigative journalist Lauren Southern would have argued squarely from the Shen Li camp. Stick with the mistakes you made.... always... no matter what. And it was something that Lauren to her credit was prepared to live by herself.

The polar opposite of Dove. Her ex husband is the victim. I heard he was a good guy too who actually loves that pig. Don't ask me why.

Logic Sandwich

Quote from: Shen Li on April 27, 2024, 11:50:46 PMThe polar opposite of Dove. Her ex husband is the victim. I heard he was a good guy too who actually loves that pig. Don't ask me why.
Never judge a man (or a woman) until you've walked a mile in their shoes.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/INtuIHj7OXc/

After that it doesn't matter; they'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview