Replies: 7287
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:02:55 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

• Seriously?!?! 4 0 5 3

Seriously?!?!

Started by Flynn, March 31, 2024, 06:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Logic Sandwich

To be fair to Lauren's ex, apparently he has gone on the record wiith his side of the story...

https://rumble.com/v2tylwq-lauren-southerns-ex-husband-speaks-out-destiny-lovechild-plus-breadtuber-va.html

...quarter of an hour in and the clumsy oaf purporting to offer it is still wanking with the software in his sleep.

I'm sure it makes the world of difference as to why Lauren should have remained in a relationship that was actively being used to punish her at every turn. I mean I'm being punished for my decision to just listen to this gormless twerp.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Shen Li on April 27, 2024, 11:50:46 PMThe polar opposite of Dove. Her ex husband is the victim. I heard he was a good guy too who actually loves that pig. Don't ask me why.

And you would be completely wrong.

And no one is a victim...the fuck?

He is nice guy but he is not capable of living outside of a structured rehab community. He either needs his mother to run his life or he needs to stay in the recovery community.

A LOT of people love me.

You have a huge issue with attractive women who get male attention. You actually WANT that attention from men and you are in a sensitive phase in your life getting older.

You've admitted that you struggle with not pulling the same level of attention that you once received.

So you are going to have some hatred and resentment towards women you feel are a threat to your attention supply.

Even my ex would tell you I had every right to divorce him and he would tell you to STFU.

Stop trying to turn people you don't even know into victims and perpetrators. Grow up. Sometimes people are just WRONG for eachother.

Hopefully the woman he is dating will be open to living in the recovery community with him. Never having their own home. And having a their decisions made by his mother.

My advice to her would be to accept that now because those two will simply go behind her back and do things anyway and that her opinions and input will not ever be heard.

My ex is NOT a "good guy". He is a sober addict who goes between heroin addiction and religion. He is not cut out to be a husband, a father or a leader.

He needs to stay in the recovery community. Like permanently.

No one is a victim.

But the massive pole up your ass isn't about my divorce. It's about men finding me appealing, funny and intelligent. My divorce and turning my ex into even more of a man baby than he already is,is simply your excuse.

Because no one cares nearly this much about the failed marriage of a strange couple on the other side of the world.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Jesus Christ

Just write a fucking book or several already. Why waste all those words on anyone online? Why? just write a few best sellers, make loads of money, and fuck off in a new happy real life. What a waste of talent. Wake up woman.. can't you see your own talent? Wow talk about having the light is on and nobody is home. Wake up before life fucks you over and lose all that talent. So many genres you'd be brilliant at. Yet you waste it online. Fuck off woman. So pissed at you. You could be a million and you choose not to be.

Dove

Quote from: Jesus Christ on April 28, 2024, 08:31:15 AMJust write a fucking book or several already. Why waste all those words on anyone online? Why? just write a few best sellers, make loads of money, and fuck off in a new happy real life. What a waste of talent. Wake up woman.. can't you see your own talent? Wow talk about having the light is on and nobody is home. Wake up before life fucks you over and lose all that talent. So many genres you'd be brilliant at. Yet you waste it online. Fuck off woman. So pissed at you. You could be a million and you choose not to be.

Wouldn't it be better for you to ignore my posts? Scroll past like everyone does to your posts?

Because following people around just to whine and bitch when they post isn't the flex you think it is.

I'm not actually going to engage you so don't expect me to read your response. I'm not inviting you for a convo.

I'm just saying you would be much better at this if you just didn't.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Jesus Christ

What? not inviting me to a convo? we got one already going with your response. Maybe think about that one there kiddo. Now do as your told and become a writer. Why waste your talent? seriously? SERIOUSLY? doesn't make any sense throwing away your talent. The plus is all the money you would have for you and yours. You could have an even better and happier life than you got now. Wake up kiddo. You won't always have that. Things like that talent are always taken away at some point. Make the most of it or throw it all away. Its your choice. A sad one right now. You and yours are losing out on so much more.

DKG

Quote from: Logic Sandwich on April 28, 2024, 01:44:02 AMNever judge a man (or a woman) until you've walked a mile in their shoes.
I agree in principle. But, when has that ever happened on forums. If something is out there, we judge it.

DKG

Quote from: Herman on April 27, 2024, 09:56:47 PMI see Seamidget still hasn't figured out the difficult task of logging in. :crampe:
I suggested investing in a copy of logging into forums for the dumbest dummies, but I guess even that was above his level of comprehension.

He can either figure out how to login or not post. We are not approving his guest posts. Got that Howard.

Garraty_47

I can't believe I'm saying this but the turn this thread has taken recently, especially the new(?) "anon" contributors, is almost enough to make me miss Flynn.

That's fucked up.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 28, 2024, 09:45:34 AMI can't believe I'm saying this but the turn this thread has taken recently, especially the new(?) "anon" contributors, is almost enough to make me miss Flynn.

That's fucked up.
I've kinda just dismissed it entirely

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 28, 2024, 09:45:34 AMI can't believe I'm saying this but the turn this thread has taken recently, especially the new(?) "anon" contributors, is almost enough to make me miss Flynn.

That's fucked up.
You are not the only one Garraty.

deport_liberals

That's fucked up.

I feel sort of bad for rating flynn so poorly and running her off.  My intention was to make him a better poaster not to traumatize. 
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Five Guys Mumbai need to worry about waterproofing their refrigerator box before the next monsoon rains hit.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: deport_liberals on April 28, 2024, 10:03:36 AMI feel sort of bad for rating flynn so poorly and running her off.  My intention was to make him a better poaster not to traumatize. 
He is delicate.

Aylana

Love Love x 2 View List

Mofo

Quote from: Jesus Christ on April 28, 2024, 08:31:15 AMJust write a fucking book or several already. Why waste all those words on anyone online? Why? just write a few best sellers, make loads of money, and fuck off in a new happy real life. What a waste of talent. Wake up woman.. can't you see your own talent? Wow talk about having the light is on and nobody is home. Wake up before life fucks you over and lose all that talent. So many genres you'd be brilliant at. Yet you waste it online. Fuck off woman. So pissed at you. You could be a million and you choose not to be.

Thanks Biggie, you said what a lot of people are thinking

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview