The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Big day today. Biggie is gonna put photos of his 4300 sq ft palace and his $75,000 car.

Started by Seamajor1, April 01, 2024, 10:54:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on April 01, 2024, 12:58:20 PMThat is obvious to everybody except Seadummmy. Just like how his posts never follow a discussion.

Fat lily notices

she called him a fucking imbecile back at BF from what I am being told

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 01, 2024, 12:59:27 PMFat lily notices

she called him a fucking imbecile back at BF from what I am being told
I am sure nasty fat Oak can only stand so much of his repetitive retardation.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on April 01, 2024, 01:03:46 PMI am sure nasty fat Oak can only stand so much of his repetitive retardation.
Yeah, repetitive retardation is only cool when Trump is the target

then 1,234,459 threads talking about the same thing over and over again isn't a bit too much for her.

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 01, 2024, 01:06:11 PMYeah, repetitive retardation is only cool when Trump is the target

then 1,234,459 threads talking about the same thing over and over again isn't a bit too much for her.
As long as someone is the enemy of Oak's enemies, she can tolerate them even when they are as dumb a tree stump. But, a tree stump makes Seadummy look like an academic.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 01, 2024, 12:33:47 PMAll I have to do is say I'm going on a luxury cruise and admong shits his pants for a whole week

Thats because it brings back fond memories of him getting his ass plowed on the poop deck when he was in the Gayvee.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on April 01, 2024, 01:16:02 PMAs long as someone is the enemy of Oak's enemies, she can tolerate them even when they are as dumb a tree stump. But, a tree stump makes Seadummy look like an academic.
you nailed that fat miserable cow to a tee

deport_liberals

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 01, 2024, 01:06:11 PMYeah, repetitive retardation is only cool when Trump is the target

A lot of people are saying she snapped at the meme maggot sitzpinkler yesterday too.  It was mentioned in teh Prowler's podcast.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on April 01, 2024, 02:13:51 PMA lot of people are saying she snapped at the meme maggot sitzpinkler yesterday too.  It was mentioned in teh Prowler's podcast.

lol.. she must be extra angry.

did she lose the air pump for her ""Partner"" or something?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on April 01, 2024, 02:13:51 PMA lot of people are saying she snapped at the meme maggot sitzpinkler yesterday too.  It was mentioned in teh Prowler's podcast.
Can you post this podcast? I want to lol at that shit

Biggie Smiles

You know what I love the most tho?

the fact that they hate US so much that they are forced to tolerate each other's shit just to give the appearance of a united front when you know they'd be snapping all over each other by now

that's mind control for those simplistic twats right right there

case in point - HOlidork and LOtusbud HATED fat disgusting pig oak

so did Murdope

and of course, ALL Of those insects remember how MOodock let me run ragshod on ALL of them when she owned MUrdy's Moo PIt  :crampe:

but of course, they have to keep their mouths shut on all of that to maintain their "the enemy of my enemy is my friend allegiances" ROTFLMAO @ keeping you tards under our thumbs

Karma, bitches

Seamajor1

Quote from: Brent on April 01, 2024, 12:58:20 PMThat is obvious to everybody except Seadummmy. Just like how his posts never follow a discussion.

Haven't you got a video game or photos of the Darien gap to ponder Sonny?

Seamajor1

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 01, 2024, 02:57:55 PMYou know what I love the most tho?

the fact that they hate US so much that they are forced to tolerate each other's shit just to give the appearance of a united front when you know they'd be snapping all over each other by now

that's mind control for those simplistic twats right right there

case in point - HOlidork and LOtusbud HATED fat disgusting pig oak

so did Murdope

and of course, ALL Of those insects remember how MOodock let me run ragshod on ALL of them when she owned MUrdy's Moo PIt  :crampe:

but of course, they have to keep their mouths shut on all of that to maintain their "the enemy of my enemy is my friend allegiances" ROTFLMAO @ keeping you tards under our thumbs

Karma, bitches

I know, it took me a while. Waves were good. Looks the little cowboy cannot deliver. Maws mobile home must be cramped. A 4300 sq ft home huh?

Seamajor1

Brent

Quote from: Seamajor1 on April 01, 2024, 04:18:33 PMHaven't you got a video game or photos of the Darien gap to ponder Sonny?
This post sure proves everybody wrong when they say you are too stupid to follow any discussion. :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview