The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Big day today. Biggie is gonna put photos of his 4300 sq ft palace and his $75,000 car.

Started by Seamajor1, April 01, 2024, 10:54:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on April 02, 2024, 03:28:12 PMThis post sure proves everybody wrong when they say you are too stupid to follow any discussion. :crampe:
Even his fat buddy Oak calls him a moron

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Seamajor1

Just as most kmow, the little cowboy is a liar. Had a perfect chance to prove his claim. No delivery, and a major failure. An 8 ball, and break dancing is more his style and believable
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: Thiel on April 02, 2024, 04:29:55 PMmmmmkay

Are you another fool who buys into bullshit? Biggie can't deliver. Seriously he continues to live with his mother. We hammered this fact out at BF. He ran away with is tail between his legs. Do you people admire liars? This is a real laugh
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: Brent on April 01, 2024, 12:58:20 PMThat is obvious to everybody except Seadummmy. Just like how his posts never follow a discussion.

Like this ^^^^ You dummy. This is about Biggies palace that doesn't exist. I wonder where all the photos went including mine, of my house. Biggie is a liar, who can't deliver.
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Seamajor1 on April 03, 2024, 10:49:07 AMLike this ^^^^ You dummy. This is about Biggies palace that doesn't exist. I wonder where all the photos went including mine, of my house. Biggie is a liar, who can't deliver.
Seethe you physically and socially stunted forum reject. A picture of a kitchen lives in your cob web filled head.  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Seamajor1 on April 03, 2024, 10:49:07 AMLike this ^^^^ You dummy. This is about Biggies palace that doesn't exist. I wonder where all the photos went including mine, of my house. Biggie is a liar, who can't deliver.

Seethe you broke busted septuagenarian shart stain...  :laughinatu:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: Seamajor1 on April 03, 2024, 10:16:18 AMAre you another fool who buys into bullshit? Biggie can't deliver. Seriously he continues to live with his mother. We hammered this fact out at BF. He ran away with is tail between his legs. Do you people admire liars? This is a real laugh
mmmmkay
gay, conservative and proud

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview