The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Admong, Holidork and Sewage Report to the nearest ranibow and await further instructions

Started by Biggie Smiles, April 01, 2024, 07:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Your President needs you to run some interference for him fucking up and calling Easter Sunday show admin your peepee day

Apparently it's not polling well so we have to act like this is Russian misinformation

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-he-didnt-do-that-when-asked-about-proclaiming-easter-as-trans-day-of-visibility

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 01, 2024, 07:21:15 PMYour President needs you to run some interference for him fucking up and calling Easter Sunday show admin your peepee day

Apparently it's not polling well so we have to act like this is Russian misinformation

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-he-didnt-do-that-when-asked-about-proclaiming-easter-as-trans-day-of-visibility

I promise you, they would all 10,000% turn on biden and support Newscum if Chuck Todd types told them too.

Meanwhile, the RINO establishment continually tried to turn us against Saint Trump and we repeatedly told them GFY.

democRATs are drones, Republicans are intelligent free thinkers.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 01, 2024, 07:21:15 PMYour President needs you to run some interference for him fucking up and calling Easter Sunday show admin your peepee day

That proclamation was not Jim Crow Joe's idea. He don't have ideas. His programmers do. He is in politics for the money.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: Herman on April 01, 2024, 09:14:28 PMThat proclamation was not Jim Crow Joe's idea. He don't have ideas. His programmers do. He is in politics for the money.

He don't have ideas?? Why not try, He doesn't have ideas. Brent should be able to help ya out with this

Herman

Quote from: Seamajor1 on April 02, 2024, 11:17:21 AMHe don't have ideas?? Why not try, He doesn't have ideas. Brent should be able to help ya out with this
Why not try?? Brent?? What the hell are you rambling on about. It sure as hell aint a response to my post.

Seamajor1

Quote from: Herman on April 02, 2024, 07:45:16 PMWhy not try?? Brent?? What the hell are you rambling on about. It sure as hell aint a response to my post.

Soooo Reading is difficult too?
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Herman

I checked my alerts. I got about a half dozen responses from Seamoron. I don't know what he is saying, but nobody does. He is pissed off about something. Likely because he aint smart enough to understand anything posted on any forum.

Thanks for thinking of me Seamoron. Now I am going to get some more barrel wash from my massive fancy kitchen.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview