The best topic

Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

wow sewage what a kitchen

Started by Biggie Smiles, April 01, 2024, 09:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

Biggie was having a little fun with a retarded baboon with this thread. Seadunce is the most pathetic halfwit that can walk upright.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Hinkles

God will strike you down hardcore for saying such hurtful evil things about Sea. You need Jesus before its too late. Publicly apologize now before Sea reads your nasty words. My God helps this helpless ruffian now

Brent

Quote from: Hinkles on April 04, 2024, 02:01:02 PMSea reads your nasty words.
He could not do that if what is left of his life depended on it.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 04, 2024, 09:07:24 AMThe poor retard really freaked out didn't he?

lolz
His reaction was retarded. That troll thread would not work on anybody else besides Seamidget.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on April 04, 2024, 07:54:03 PMHis reaction was retarded. That troll thread would not work on anybody else besides Seamidget.

That really is my kitchen tho.  Lol

Dodgy Dave

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 04, 2024, 08:58:04 PMThat really is my kitchen tho.  Lol

Where is it? Post me a link. I want to see how garish it is.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 04, 2024, 01:14:35 PMI don't

his stupidity is self inflicted
I feel sorry for him because his churlish reaction to this thread embarrassed himself.
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: formosan on April 05, 2024, 12:51:39 PMI feel sorry for him because his churlish reaction to this thread embarrassed himself.
he's too stupid to feel embarrassment
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Herman on April 03, 2024, 07:49:36 PMJesus H, it don't take much to get under the skin of the cognitively dysfunctional.

Seamoron, what are you doing man. You pounced on the bait and would not let go.
I see he hasn't been back since his kitchen melty.
gay, conservative and proud

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 01, 2024, 09:54:55 PMand to think, this is inside a cardboard box too

S

Have you got a formal dinning room?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Informative Informative x 1 View List

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: Thiel on April 05, 2024, 03:29:55 PMI see he hasn't been back since his kitchen melty.
He aint smart enough to figure out how to login now that he is confined to Guest Nest.

Seamajor

Quote from: caskur on April 05, 2024, 03:32:38 PMHave you got a formal dinning room?

Hey Stubby. We managed to find your Kitchen and the rest of the house on Zillow in Florida. You know Zillow. The real estate company? I dare EKG to post this. The rest isn't pretty. Stubby is in fact a liar.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview