Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

wow sewage what a kitchen

Started by Biggie Smiles, April 01, 2024, 09:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamajor1

Quote from: Lokmar on April 02, 2024, 01:04:17 PMI've never seen such a seething display of jealousy in my entire life!  :crazy:

What is there about a lie to be jealous of? You're not too bright are ya?

Seamajor1

On the bright side Biggie can make $20. at any McDonalds in California. After all he's a Latino too.

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 01, 2024, 09:54:55 PMand to think, this is inside a cardboard box too

S

Is that your kitchen Biggie?

It's almost as big as the entire main floor of our house..

I'm happy for you.....being jealous of other people's possessions is silly besides being ungodly.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Lokmar

Quote from: Seamajor1 on April 02, 2024, 01:07:55 PMWhat is there about a lie to be jealous of? You're not too bright are ya?

So what I'm hearing is, even if I went, met him for lunch, swam in his olympic sized pool, helped myself to a beer from his fridge (after drying off of course), posted about it here, you STILL wouldnt believe he's not homeless or living in his mom's basement?

Why the fuck are you asking for proof ITFP then?  :popcorn:

Brent

I just skimmed through this thread. I burst out laughing at Seadummy having a spastic meltdown over a picture of a kitchen.  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on April 02, 2024, 03:26:31 PMI just skimmed through this thread. I burst out laughing at Seadummy having a spastic meltdown over a picture of a kitchen.  :crampe:

The jelly runneth over!!!!
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: formosan on April 02, 2024, 01:27:42 PMIs that your kitchen Biggie?

It's almost as big as the entire main floor of our house..

I'm happy for you.....being jealous of other people's possessions is silly besides being ungodly.

Do you honestly buy into this BS.

Biggie Smiles

Are you feeling Okay sewage?

You're really taking this whole kitchen thing kinda hard

why is that? Is it because my kitchen is bigger than your entire straw hut hovel?

and bro... those home depot second hand cabinets and counter tops of yours? lmao

The marble got you seething don't it  :crampe:

Seamajor

Looks like I was getting to Biggie and his lame ass bullshit. Let see if EKG has the balls to post this, since you banned me. As always the truth is a mother fucker.

Lokmar

Quote from: Seamajor on April 03, 2024, 12:06:05 PMLooks like I was getting to Biggie and his lame ass bullshit. Let see if EKG has the balls to post this, since you banned me. As always the truth is a mother fucker.

If you were banned, how am I seeing your post?

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 02, 2024, 01:02:42 PMBut we were talking about fat lily

and in that context you blurted in and said "Biggie's Hooker"?

so this might be news to someone of your limited mental stature but in that context you did indeed, at a very minimum, suggest fat lily is a hooker.

and thus, concludes your "English as a bridge too far" lesson for the day

you're welcome
Posting with Seamoron is like ESL classes for beginners.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor on April 03, 2024, 12:06:05 PMLooks like I was getting to Biggie and his lame ass bullshit. Let see if EKG has the balls to post this, since you banned me. As always the truth is a mother fucker.

Don't cry

Biggie Smiles

Agree Agree x 2 View List

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on April 03, 2024, 12:19:47 PMIf you were banned, how am I seeing your post?
He is not banned. Biggie restricted him to the Octagon and the Guest Area. He is too intellectually stunted to follow any discussion, yet he responds to every post which derails every discussion because he cannot comprehend any discussion. It's a circular thing.

Anyway, I approved his guest post, but it will be the last guest post of his we ever approve. Seamoron has a handle, he has access to the Octagon and the Guest Area. Those are the two sections where his unintelligible spam belongs.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on April 03, 2024, 12:24:24 PMHe is not banned. Biggie restricted him to the Octagon and the Guest Area. He is too intellectually stunted to follow any discussion, yet he responds to every post which derails every discussion because he cannot comprehend any discussion. It's a circular thing.

Anyway, I approved his guest post, but it will be the last guest post of his we ever approve. Seamoron has a handle, he has access to the Octagon and the Guest Area. Those are the two sections where his unintelligible spam belongs.

Gird yourself for the "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

I predict this will increase traffic significantly when the other tards come to cry along with him  :crampe:

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview