The best topic

Replies: 7556
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:34:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

wow sewage what a kitchen

Started by Biggie Smiles, April 01, 2024, 09:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on April 03, 2024, 12:39:36 PMGird yourself for the "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

I predict this will increase traffic significantly when the other tards come to cry along with him  :crampe:

WEE INPHRINGED ON HIS FREE SPEECH!!!!!!!!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 03, 2024, 12:41:19 PMWEE INPHRINGED ON HIS FREE SPEECH!!!!!!!!

Oh for sure...it will be a dogpile of lunacy and tears.
 :crampe:

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on April 03, 2024, 12:39:36 PMGird yourself for the "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

I predict this will increase traffic significantly when the other tards come to cry along with him  :crampe:
I welcome differing points of view. But, if Seamoron has a pov, he is not able to express it in a coherently. All we know is that he is angry with several posters here and misuses the quote function. That derails every decent discussion.

So, he is confined to this area where nobody cares about literacy. He can spam, derail and screw up the quote function to his heart's content.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on April 03, 2024, 12:43:34 PMOh for sure...it will be a dogpile of lunacy and tears.
 :crampe:
It would be funny to watch the other buffoon factory nard giving him Hi Paws totally troalling us  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 03, 2024, 12:44:58 PMIt would be funny to watch the other buffoon factory nard giving him Hi Paws totally troalling us  :crampe:
Admin is a one track spammer. But, he does not lack even the most basic comprehension skills like Seamoron does.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on April 03, 2024, 12:47:17 PMAdmin is a one track spammer. But, he does not lack even the most basic comprehension skills like Seamoron does.

Trump and Cock consume his every thought

formosan

Quote from: Seamajor1 on April 03, 2024, 10:53:18 AMDo you honestly buy into this BS.
It's a picture on a forum Seamajor......it doesn't matter what anyone believes......you are letting your jealousy control you.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: formosan on April 03, 2024, 01:23:50 PMIt's a picture on a forum Seamajor......it doesn't matter what anyone believes......you are letting your jealousy control you.
Well, we seen his kitchen with those cheap fabricated wood cabinets & glue on counter tops that you can pick up in the poverty aisle at homedepot

I can understand him losing his shit at the fact that my kitchen is bigger than his whole house

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 03, 2024, 01:26:55 PMWell, we seen his kitchen with those cheap fabricated wood cabinets & glue on counter tops that you can pick up in the poverty aisle at homedepot

I can understand him losing his shit at the fact that my kitchen is bigger than his whole house
I don't know if I have seen pictures of Seamajor's kitchen......if it's more modern and spacious than ours or older and smaller than our kitchen that has no affect on my emotions either way.
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: formosan on April 03, 2024, 01:30:09 PMI don't know if I have seen pictures of Seamajor's kitchen......if it's more modern and spacious than ours or older and smaller than our kitchen that has no affect on my emotions either way.
this is because you are a normal, well adjusted person

sewage is not.

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 03, 2024, 01:26:55 PMWell, we seen his kitchen with those cheap fabricated wood cabinets & glue on counter tops that you can pick up in the poverty aisle at homedepot

Plus your vehicle is nicer than Seamajor's shitty lil dual cab Hilux.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on April 02, 2024, 03:31:33 PMThe jelly runneth over!!!!
Jelly, stupidity and seeething. Over a picture of Biggie's kitchen. Seadummy is the most socially inept person I have encountered online and in real life.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Seaboobs is also infinitely jealous of my far superior dual cab ute with the 3.2l BMW diesel motor, Bunducab, Long Ranger fuel tank, and other premium accessories.

He seethes green like swamp algae over it.

:yeahhh:
Blahhhhhh...

Brent

Quote from: Frood on April 03, 2024, 02:55:41 PMSeaboobs is also infinitely jealous of my far superior dual cab ute with the 3.2l BMW diesel motor, Bunducab, Long Ranger fuel tank, and other premium accessories.

He seethes green like swamp algae over it.

:yeahhh:
I do not question what you say. Seadummy is the most socially and intellectually retarded C02 emitter in the world. This trolling experiment by Biggie Smiles is proof of that.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Sadly he had to be sedated and confined to his cage once again

This is for his own good

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview