News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Why don't libs start positive Biden threads?

Started by deport_liberals, April 02, 2024, 06:49:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamajor1

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 02, 2024, 01:12:47 PMYou don't think it would make more sense to just buy some stock instead?

I stick with gold silver and copper. No matter who's selling.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on April 02, 2024, 01:16:42 PMI stick with gold silver and copper. No matter who's selling.
I meant in the context of providing trump with more capital

you know, what we were discussing since YOU brought it up before your whatever is left of your brain decided to go on nap?

Seamajor1

Lokmar

They said Trumps stock in Truth Social was 3.5 billion when they were undervaluing it. It shot up to about $70 and was down to $48 yesterday. Today, its over $52 again and all Seamolester can focus on is Trumps broke? WTF?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: deport_liberals on April 02, 2024, 06:49:34 AMI just did a quick survey of several boards and didn't find even one lib poasting about something Biden has done that made them happy or even slightly less angry. 
I can't speak how the American middle class is faring, but the middle class under the Liberals in Canada are hurting..

Even people who vote for the federal Liberals don't mention anything the Liberal Party has done that has made their lives better.
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on April 02, 2024, 01:23:41 PMThey said Trumps stock in Truth Social was 3.5 billion when they were undervaluing it. It shot up to about $70 and was down to $48 yesterday. Today, its over $52 again and all Seamolester can focus on is Trumps broke? WTF?
Can definitely see why Fat Lily called him stupid
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Seamajor1 on April 02, 2024, 01:11:38 PMSend more money Lokbrain.

I always do, asshat. Its more symbolic than anything. He doesnt really need it.

deport_liberals

You libs can't poast anything about Biden without mentioning TRUMP. 
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Brent

Progtards hate working class people. Biden, Trudeau it doesn't matter. They are all the same They are puppets for globalist woke corporations and the power brokers who sit on their boards.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: deport_liberals on April 02, 2024, 06:49:34 AMI just did a quick survey of several boards and didn't find even one lib poasting about something Biden has done that made them happy or even slightly less angry. 
Same with the Democrats in congress. War, runaway debt, high energy costs, and a porous undefended Southern border.
gay, conservative and proud

caskur

Quote from: Seamajor1 on April 02, 2024, 10:21:47 AMWhat a funny question. I'm the only lib here. Funny. Liberal basically means freedom, as opposed to being led around by your nose.

Actually the reverse is true. Lefties are not about freedom. They are about 100% control of what people think and do.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on April 02, 2024, 10:25:12 PMActually the reverse is true. Lefties are not about freedom. They are about 100% control of what people think and do.

You nailed it. As the Seoul brother says, modern liberals are illiberal.

Seamajor1

Quote from: caskur on April 02, 2024, 10:25:12 PMActually the reverse is true. Lefties are not about freedom. They are about 100% control of what people think and do.

Go back and study the English Language again Hon.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview