News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why don't libs start positive Biden threads?

Started by deport_liberals, April 02, 2024, 06:49:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamajor1

Quote from: Herman on April 02, 2024, 10:31:06 PMYou nailed it. As the Seoul brother says, modern liberals are illiberal.

Weird? He claims to be one

caskur

Quote from: Seamajor1 on April 03, 2024, 10:04:19 AMGo back and study the English Language again Hon.

I was relating to your use of the word freedom.

I don't see that liberals promote freedom these days. Maybe in past times when people saw conservatives as tyrants but I see the exact opposite now.

The conservatives promote freedom and liberals promote group think and don't compromise.

But you might see things differently.

Nothing is working when it should. Everyone should have their act together by now.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Brent

Quote from: Seamajor1 on April 03, 2024, 10:05:12 AMWeird? He claims to be one
He claims to be a traditional or real liberal. It you could read, you'd know that.

Brent

Quote from: caskur on April 03, 2024, 01:36:49 PMI was relating to your use of the word freedom.

I don't see that liberals promote freedom these days. Maybe in past times when people saw conservatives as tyrants but I see the exact opposite now.

The conservatives promote freedom and liberals promote group think and don't compromise.

Nothing is working when it should. Everyone should have their act together by now.

Seadummy has an IQ less than one quarter his age. He did not understand your post, he does not understand what DKG is saying about liberalism and he cannot participate in discussions without derailing them because he is retarded and so angry and jealous of those who can read and follow threads.

Everybody except Seadunce understood what you were getting at with your post about freedom and how these new liberals oppose freedom.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: caskur on April 03, 2024, 01:36:49 PMI was relating to your use of the word freedom.

He won't get what you mean no matter how clearly you explain yourself. Don't waste your time

Old Seamoron needs a hobby. You and old Bricktop have your photography. I have my land that I love that keeps me busy. When I aint busy with my land, I'm spoiling my grandkids.

Seamoron is seventy five. Working himself into a retarded mess over some picture of a kitchen aint the smartest use of his final years in my opinion. He should probably take a permanent break from forums. They will survive without his input.

fist elderly expats

Quote from: Herman on April 04, 2024, 08:20:12 PMHe won't get what you mean no matter how clearly you explain yourself. Don't waste your time

Old Seamoron needs a hobby. You and old Bricktop have your photography. I have my land that I love that keeps me busy. When I aint busy with my land, I'm spoiling my grandkids.

Seamoron is seventy five. Working himself into a retarded mess over some picture of a kitchen aint the smartest use of his final years in my opinion.
Maybe, but everyone should be given the latitude to spend their time as they see fit. Even if it means indulging in activities that paint them as a complete ass in other peoples estimations.

It's a kitchen. It may or may not be Biggie's. I posit that I am far more grateful that it isn't mine. For all the things it has going for it... space, functionality, solid construction... all clearly visible attributes in the provided photo but... all that red colour scheme would end up driving me completely mental if I had to prepare my meals in it on the regular.

Personal taste I assure you. Someone else clearly disagrees... good for them. They can create the most opulent tribute to menstrual blood they like and sautee their steaks in it to their heart's content... just as long as I'm not required to live in it

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview