News:

SMF - Just Installed!

 

The best topic

*

Replies: 682
Total votes: : 2

Last post: April 03, 2024, 12:06:45 PM
Re: DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRE... by deadskinmask

The Pig's true colors shine through yet again

Started by Sloan, April 02, 2024, 08:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sloan

She was all friendly and buddy buddy with The New Holiday when she could rely upon him to be a post fluffing participant in a dogpile on either Biggie or Dove.

But now that neither is regular there she has turned to her default vile and vulgar ways with him.

And as Holiday so eloquently points out, one day she will turn on Murdy too.

Herman

Quote from: Sloan on April 02, 2024, 08:06:33 PMShe was all friendly and buddy buddy with The New Holiday when she could rely upon him to be a post fluffing participant in a dogpile on either Biggie or Dove.

But now that neither is regular there she has turned to her default vile and vulgar ways with him.

And as Holiday so eloquently points out, one day she will turn on Murdy too.
If we are talking about the same fella, he could not point out anything eloquently. That fucker is as dumb as a root vegetable.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on April 02, 2024, 08:12:01 PMIf we are talking about the same fella, he could not point out anything eloquently. That fucker is as dumb as a root vegetable.

Seriously, that tard was a complete fucking dunce

Herman


Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on April 02, 2024, 08:16:07 PMOkay, we are talking about the same dumbbell.

Yeah, the stupid freakshow who had some absurd fetish with a tombstone era gunslinger named Doc Holiday

as if that inept retard could even hold a fucking revolver without managing to shoot himself in the face with it by mistake.

he latched on to PIg's asshole hairs like a crusty old turd the minute I embarrassed the fuck out of him on the open forum. The nasty pig needed the help so they put aside their decade old feud just to get back at Dove and I because we were pwning them mercilessly

guess without anyone else to fight with these leftist vermin have started eating at their own again. They always do

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 02, 2024, 08:20:30 PMYeah, the stupid freakshow who had some absurd fetish with a tombstone era gunslinger named Doc Holiday

as if that inept retard could even hold a fucking revolver without managing to shoot himself in the face with it by mistake.

he latched on to PIg's asshole hairs like a crusty old turd the minute I embarrassed the fuck out of him on the open forum. The nasty pig needed the help so they put aside their decade old feud just to get back at Dove and I because we were pwning them mercilessly

guess without anyone else to fight with these leftist vermin have started eating at their own again. They always do
They got the dumbest and second dumbest wastes of keystrokes on the same board. Something had to give.

Sloan

#6
Just remember something.

This Ogre is going around calling Holiday, T and avatar_Biggie Smiles ugly.

[

Herman

#7
Quote from: Sloan on April 02, 2024, 08:27:00 PMJust remember something.

This Ogre is going around calling Holiday, T and avatar_Biggie Smiles ugly.


I don't agree with that shit.

Seamajor1

Quote from: Herman on April 02, 2024, 08:24:18 PMThey got the dumbest and second dumbest wastes of keystrokes on the same board. Something had to give.

Although their usage of the English Language is readable

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview