Replies: 10378
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:35:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

What Makes You Cry

Started by caskur, April 03, 2024, 07:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hinkles

My kids and grandkids. A good cry though not bitter depressing kinda crying. They're so happy.. Not sure if I ever had that kinda happy before them and when I'm away from them. I take a lot of comfort though each of them is well loved and protected so many though. Just sometimes I wish I had more time with them. Work gets in the way and I've always be a drifter always on the road work or otherwise. Never really settled anywhere. So sometimes I cry about that. Other than all that lol I can't really be brought to tears over anything else. A lot like me late Da and I never thought I'd ever get to an age where I'd say that I was a lot like him. He would have gotten a good laugh out of that one.. I do all I could to be opposite of him while he lived.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

what makes sewage major cry?

my kitchen

Lmao
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 06, 2024, 01:44:16 PMwhat makes sewage major cry?

my kitchen

Lmao
An ocean of tears. :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Malik

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Anything the Trudeau government does.

caskur

Quote from: Malik on July 12, 2024, 03:40:11 AMAnimal cruelty

Me to but also I get really upset when men cut down aged trees... To the point I would shoot them if I could get away with it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oliver the Second

I rarely cry but I did the other night when my cat came back after missing for three days in the summer heat. Thought she was a goner for sure. Looked pretty scraggly but she's fine now.
Agree Agree x 1 Love Love x 2 View List

Malik

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 12, 2024, 09:53:03 PMI rarely cry but I did the other night when my cat came back after missing for three days in the summer heat. Thought she was a goner for sure. Looked pretty scraggly but she's fine now.
I'm glad to hear that.

Lab Flaker

When I cook French onion soup from scratch I used to involuntarily cry. But these days I cut all the onions and prep work in my diving goggles and snorkel. Happy days.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 06, 2024, 01:44:16 PMwhat makes sewage major cry?

my kitchen

Lmao

Nah... it's elderly self having to settle in the third world while I've spent the better part of my adult life traveling the globe and growing family and friends.

What he hates most from that is that he's 25 years older, comes from Cali-commmie-fornia, and is a pauper compared to me.

I left the US soon after I turned 21... he retired in mid age and fled to Costa Rica... only to have to sell up and return to California in a residence home these days.

I got family all over... he's got nothing because he's a user.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on August 05, 2024, 10:17:47 AMNah... it's elderly self having to settle in the third world while I've spent the better part of my adult life traveling the globe and growing family and friends.

What he hates most from that is that he's 25 years older, comes from Cali-commmie-fornia, and is a pauper compared to me.

I left the US soon after I turned 21... he retired in mid age and fled to Costa Rica... only to have to sell up and return to California in a residence home these days.

I got family all over... he's got nothing because he's a user.
Bro -- they seethe with anger at people who are more successful in life than they are.