The best topic

Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Libtards are so shortsieghted they don't see what is truly behind the wage hikes

Started by Biggie Smiles, April 03, 2024, 05:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Think for a moment you fucking idiots.

Is a 20 dollar an hour minimum wage for fast food resturaunts going to make the slightest difference in a state where you have to make at least 40 an hour just to hover at the poverty line?

you fucking dummies

This is in the radius of Silicon valley where AI is surging at an incredible rate

and these startups NEED to give ideal candidates... restaurant chains and other companies hiring low skill works a reason to move to their AI Platforms

you think Gavin is doing this for the average person whom he doesn't give the slightest fuck about?

Get real you fucking dorks. If he cared about the average person he'd be working to LOWER the cost of living NOT raise the minimum wage

Lokmar

I LMFAO at this shit.

I have to fly out there soon to drive my aunt back east to assisted living. I cant wait to see all the fucking bums!  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 03, 2024, 05:53:49 PMThink for a moment you fucking idiots.

Is a 20 dollar an hour minimum wage for fast food resturaunts going to make the slightest difference in a state where you have to make at least 40 an hour just to hover at the poverty line?

you fucking dummies

This is in the radius of Silicon valley where AI is surging at an incredible rate

and these startups NEED to give ideal candidates... restaurant chains and other companies hiring low skill works a reason to move to their AI Platforms

you think Gavin is doing this for the average person whom he doesn't give the slightest fuck about?

Get real you fucking dorks. If he cared about the average person he'd be working to LOWER the cost of living NOT raise the minimum wage

I believe in paying folks a living wage. But, overpaying kid's jobs like fast food joints leads to fewer workers. Technology will replace a lot of them.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on April 03, 2024, 07:19:26 PMI believe in paying folks a living wage. But, overpaying kid's jobs like fast food joints leads to fewer workers. Technology will replace a lot of them.
Instead of focusing on paying more for low skill jobs they need to get a hold skyrocketing prices of just about EVERYTHING over there

wages when just looking at them as a singular element aint shit.

People used to be able to live on 5 bucks an hour -- why? because the cost of living was proportionate to the income in a sustainable and agreeable way favorable to the worker.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 03, 2024, 07:41:56 PMInstead of focusing on paying more for low skill jobs they need to get a hold skyrocketing prices of just about EVERYTHING over there

wages when just looking at them as a singular element aint shit.

People used to be able to live on 5 bucks an hour -- why? because the cost of living was proportionate to the income in a sustainable and agreeable way favorable to the worker.
Brother, you nailed it. Prog policies, especially the green mandates and green corporate welfare make working folks poor by forcing inflation.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on April 03, 2024, 07:44:11 PMBrother, you nailed it. Prog policies, especially the green mandates and green corporate welfare make working folks poor by forcing inflation.
Yepp and the idiots on the left never see it for what it truly is

they actually believe Newsum cares about them..

Newsum is being advised by big money and tech to create the conditions conducive towards AI rollouts

create the problem and have the solution already handy... democrats are scum

in 5 years time there will be NO fast food jobs for these people to complain about... they'll have all already transitioned over to AI by then.

What's the alternative? THere's only so much they can raise prices.... is anyone really going to pay 30 bucks for a big mac?

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 03, 2024, 07:47:21 PMYepp and the idiots on the left never see it for what it truly is

they actually believe Newsum cares about them..

Newsum is being advised by big money and tech to create the conditions conducive towards AI rollouts

create the problem and have the solution already handy... democrats are scum

in 5 years time there will be NO fast food jobs for these people to complain about... they'll have all already transitioned over to AI by then.

What's the alternative? THere's only so much they can raise prices.... is anyone really going to pay 30 bucks for a big mac?
Watch Cali's population fall a lot further and faster.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on April 03, 2024, 07:51:37 PMWatch Cali's population fall a lot further and faster.

there's a problem with that too tho

democrat scum tend to be very stupid people. So they will bring with them to wherever they go the same ideas and voting patterns which were used to destroy their home state

they are like a fucking virus at this point
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 03, 2024, 07:53:35 PMthere's a problem with that too tho

democrat scum tend to be very stupid people. So they will bring with them to wherever they go the same ideas and voting patterns which were used to destroy their home state

they are like a fucking virus at this point
I have heard that. But, I watched a video that said the Californians who fled to Idaho did not bring destructive prog bullshit with them. One of these days I will see if I can find that video.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

I'm afraid most of you are all wrong on this. Minimum wage is meaningless. We are in the Weimar Republic. A wheelbarrow full of money wont buy you a Whopper soon. When I first started sounding the alarm 20 years ago, $1 was worth $0.03 in 1925 money. Now, $1 is worth $0.01. Dont believe me? The price of gold just surpassed $2300. It's likely to hit $2500 by years end.