The best topic

Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Dumfries House

Started by caskur, April 05, 2024, 01:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on April 08, 2024, 11:45:26 AMNo shit? Dear lord, WTF is wrong with that kid? That dingbat slut wife of his has him all ate up! I guess he's riding the cash cow to the bank.

Well Lady C reckons Diana was fully bulimic with Harry causing him to be retarded, which he is, because Harry actually failed high school.

QuoteI get that they are just people too but fucks sakes, that Charles and Diana level of bullshit was over the top. Chuck never had a commitment to Diana as he was emotionally tied to Camilla.
Not really true.... Camilla was in love with her husband and married him but he ended up being a wife beater.

I think Charles did love Diana but it was brief lasting about 2 years... maybe 3 at the most...

QuoteDiana was probably mental all along. Surely someone saw the warning signals before they got married!

The Queen Mother wanted him to marry Diana because she was a virgin and an aristocrat. And she definitely had mental problems.

QuoteYou know I still want to see Harry and Charles go on the Maury Povich Show to see if Chuck is REALLY Harry's father!!!!  :crampe:  :crampe:

He really is Harry's father.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on April 08, 2024, 03:19:32 PMHe really is Harry's father.

That was just a joke at your expense.  :pardon:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on April 08, 2024, 03:21:26 PMThat was just a joke at your expense.  :pardon:

People still really think that...I come across them on youtube... my 78 year old English neighbour thought Harry was someone else's until I showed her pictures to prove otherwise.

The true King of England is actually Michael 15 th Earl of Loudoun...and he lives in Australia and was born in Australia... now that would set the cat amongst the Pigeons.
Informative Informative x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Poor William.. his father could be dying... his wife is sick.... his kids are still young and need constant attention and the threat of becoming King with all the burden that entails, I hope he bears up.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

caskur

The owner of Dumfries House was a racing car driver but he died at the age of 62 in 2021...

He was also the 7th Marquess of Bute.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Crichton-Stuart,_7th_Marquess_of_Bute
Informative Informative x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on April 08, 2024, 03:51:46 PMPeople still really think that...I come across them on youtube... my 78 year old English neighbour thought Harry was someone else's until I showed her pictures to prove otherwise.

The true King of England is actually Michael 15 th Earl of Loudoun...and he lives in Australia and was born in Australia... now that would set the cat amongst the Pigeons.

I was one of those. In fact, I dont know that I'm fully convinced he's Charles'. Why? Well besides the looks, which you have presented compelling evidence that he is Charles', Harry is so fucking mental against his own family.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on April 12, 2024, 09:29:48 AMI was one of those. In fact, I dont know that I'm fully convinced he's Charles'. Why? Well besides the looks, which you have presented compelling evidence that he is Charles', Harry is so fucking mental against his own family.

But he wasn't mental before meeting Meghan... I will get an interesting youtube from Arthur Edwards because he LOVES Harry and cannot believe the extreme change in him.... for the worse.
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on April 12, 2024, 06:21:22 PMBut he wasn't mental before meeting Meghan... I will get an interesting youtube from Arthur Edwards because he LOVES Harry and cannot believe the extreme change in him.... for the worse.

Sometimes pussy is a helluva drug! Thats the only thing I can think of...or else he was primed to be a victim and she just drug it out of him.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on April 12, 2024, 06:24:14 PMSometimes pussy is a helluva drug! Thats the only thing I can think of...or else he was primed to be a victim and she just drug it out of him.

This is good so watch it because you'll never get closer to the truth than this....

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Also apparently Harry was addicted to blow jobs... the Royal staff use to call Harry BJ Harry.... blow job Harry.

He used to give Mehgan the eye and they would slink off somewhere and she would give him a blow job at the Palace. LADY C used to go on about Harry proclivities.

Whatever sexual wish he wanted he got from MeAgain.

She's been around the block a few dozen times.... of course she's got him by the short and curlies but I bet she isn't putting out what she put out previously because she is pre-menopause..... 42 is middle life...

- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on April 12, 2024, 06:38:19 PMAlso apparently Harry was addicted to blow jobs... the Royal staff use to call Harry BJ Harry.... blow job Harry.

He used to give Mehgan the eye and they would slink off somewhere and she would give him a blow job at the Palace. LADY C used to go on about Harry proclivities.

Whatever sexual wish he wanted he got from MeAgain.

She's been around the block a few dozen times.... of course she's got him by the short and curlies but I bet she isn't putting out what she put out previously because she is pre-menopause..... 42 is middle life...

Like the old joke goes:

Why does a bride smile on her wedding day?
She knows she'll never suck dick again!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List