Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

The rock tells fairy faggot snowflakes like admin to suck it up

Started by Biggie Smiles, April 05, 2024, 01:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on April 05, 2024, 01:35:32 PMI don't trust anybody who ever endorsed a person for presidnet who spent fifty years in the Washington swamp.
I don't trust a single one of those shit bag elites

but apparently SOMRTHing he's doing is beginning to make it's way towards their doorsteps or they wouldn't be giving a fuck at all
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on April 05, 2024, 01:40:29 PMYea, that was very telling. The Rock will be on a Joy Behar/ Whoppie Goldberg death list when Trump wins.

Mark my words!

if it were a fair and balanced election coming up I'd say Trump will win by a landslide

we all know they are going to find a way to

a) cheat
b) invoke a crisis that allows the corpse to remain in office
c) get trump out of the running

You think an administration that wasn't thoroughly confident their bag of bones would win would allow him to place National Trans Show admong your cock and make him happy day on the same day as Easter ? Thus pissing off a large contingent of their own voting base?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 05, 2024, 01:53:43 PMif it were a fair and balanced election coming up I'd say Trump will win by a landslide

we all know they are going to find a way to

a) cheat
b) invoke a crisis that allows the corpse to remain in office
c) get trump out of the running

You think an administration that wasn't thoroughly confident their bag of bones would win would allow him to place National Trans Show admong your cock and make him happy day on the same day as Easter ? Thus pissing off a large contingent of their own voting base?

I dont think Trump is a Godly man but I think God has his back. It might just be to bring the arrogance low on the left.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on April 05, 2024, 02:00:30 PMI dont think Trump is a Godly man but I think God has his back. It might just be to bring the arrogance low on the left.

I differ in beliefs

I believe God will deal with these rodents directly much the same way he dealt with Sodom and Gomorrah

Mankind's time is almost up

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 05, 2024, 02:04:27 PMI differ in beliefs

I believe God will deal with these rodents directly much the same way he dealt with Sodom and Gomorrah

Mankind's time is almost up

I've no doubt THATS going to happen. America is engaging in shit which means the death penalty for a nation that founded itself by the authority of God. That carries a very, very heavy responsibility.

Time to pay the piper.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview