The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Sorry Folks

Started by RW, August 08, 2014, 09:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"

I missed a few posts.

you LIKE ME  ac_wub  VERY MUCH  ac_flower  ac_blush

I like you to Fashy, your like my 4th or 5th favorite poster......   acc_hugz

im like lovin these smiles you know  ac_razz

I like old evs very much. She's intelligent, knows a great deal about industry, the economy and is so mature for her advanced age. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

I don't think she is all that old Shen.

She's got 15 years on me, but her age, her race(hairy white ass ac_razz ) are hardly why I cannot stand that twat.

Renee

I like old evs very much. She's intelligent, knows a great deal about industry, the economy and is so mature for her advanced age. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

I don't think she is all that old Shen.

She's got 15 years on me, but her age, her race(hairy white ass ac_razz ) are hardly why I cannot stand that twat.

How do you know her ass is hairy?  ac_umm
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

^She's white. Everyone knows you white chicks are hairy apes. ac_tongue

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^She's white. Everyone knows you white chicks are hairy apes. ac_tongue

Yeah, and everyone knows you Asian bitches are built like 12 year old boys.

Go bind your feet.   ac_tongue
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^She's white. Everyone knows you white chicks are hairy apes. ac_tongue

Ouch, is that why so many white chicks are getting breast and but implants? ac_dance

Do you know what is the most common procedure in East Asia for women? I have single fold eyes and many women like me are getting unnecessary operations to get double eyes! I would never even consider doing something like that.

Oh yeah, nose jobs are popular in East Asia too.

Renee

Ouch, is that why so many white chicks are getting breast and but implants? ac_dance

Do you know what is the most common procedure in East Asia for women? I have single fold eyes and many women like me are getting unnecessary operations to get double eyes! I would never even consider doing something like that.

Oh yeah, nose jobs are popular in East Asia too.

When you say "double eyes" I have to assume you mean more Caucasian or round  eyes. Isn't that an anime thing? I saw something in a magazine where some young Asian women surgically alter their facial features to look like anime characters or living dolls. Sounds a little extreme but to each his own.

As far as nose jobs go I understand why an Asian woman might want one. Because of your high cheek bones and small nasal bridge sometimes Asian faces can look flat and a little featureless. Unfortunately many of us women are cursed with poor body images and the cosmetic surgery craze is a direct reflection of that fact.

Anonymous

When you say "double eyes" I have to assume you mean more Caucasian or round  eyes. Isn't that an anime thing? I saw something in a magazine where some young Asian women surgically alter their facial features to look like anime characters or living dolls. Sounds a little extreme but to each his own.

As far as nose jobs go I understand why an Asian woman might want one. Because of your high cheek bones and small nasal bridge sometimes Asian faces can look flat and a little featureless. Unfortunately many of us women are cursed with poor body images and the cosmetic surgery craze is a direct reflection of that fact.

A lot of East Asians are getting this done.

http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/oksU5iYuAzk/mqdefault.jpg">

Renee

Okay, I have to assume it opens up the eye and makes it look rounder. Unfortunately from all the swelling I can't really tell what the outcome of the surgery is supposed to look like.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Okay, I have to assume it opens up the eye and makes it look rounder. Unfortunately from all the swelling I can't really tell what the outcome of the surgery is supposed to look like.

I have seen the results and it varies. This is from some cosmetic surgeon in Korea

http://www.wonjinbeauty.com/contents_en/images/content/face/eyelid-surgery-befor-and-after-03.jpg">

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Okay, I have to assume it opens up the eye and makes it look rounder. Unfortunately from all the swelling I can't really tell what the outcome of the surgery is supposed to look like.

I have seen the results and it varies. This is from some cosmetic surgeon in Korea

http://www.wonjinbeauty.com/contents_en/images/content/face/eyelid-surgery-befor-and-after-03.jpg">

IMHO the post surgery pic doesn't look right, some is unnatural about it. Anime eyes.

RW

RENEEEEEE!!!!!

You've been missed.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"RENEEEEEE!!!!!

You've been missed.

She sure has, as have you RW. ac_drinks

RW

Awwwwwwwwwwww

GROUP HUG!