Replies: 6947
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:28:46 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Seamajor visits new york and gets interviewed

Started by Biggie Smiles, April 06, 2024, 05:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

I was very confused when SM fell out with Breakie (what's his name?) For months they shared surfing shots and surfing stories and I thought how nice at least he and Breakie were civil but next thing Seamajor and Breakie were about to machete each other with a bread and butter knife. It was pitiful.

He called me a racist just because I hate abos for stealing my cars, burning my house down, stealing my sons mountain bike and breaking in and stealing my jewelry.... apparently I am supposed to hug these criminals and admire them for their sub human qualities..

He is a fucking fruit loop... I am not going to feel sorry for him anymore...

How come no one warned him about me and how life for him is about to become miserable.  :popcorn:

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on April 09, 2024, 01:52:58 PMHe's on a rampage at VF too
It was a rough week for spasticMonkey

trump didn't have his assets seized by the big barking wookie
Trump's net worth increased by about 3 billion
My kitchen is twice the size of his entire property including the land
Trump hauled in 2X the fundraiser than Biden (50 million)

just imagine his mental state if Trump manages to win the election despite all of the rampant cheating we will begin to see
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: caskur on April 09, 2024, 02:35:37 PMI was very confused when SM fell out with Breakie (what's his name?) For months they shared surfing shots and surfing stories and I thought how nice at least he and Breakie were civil but next thing Seamajor and Breakie were about to machete each other with a bread and butter knife. It was pitiful.

He called me a racist just because I hate abos for stealing my cars, burning my house down, stealing my sons mountain bike and breaking in and stealing my jewelry.... apparently I am supposed to hug these criminals and admire them for their sub human qualities..

He is a fucking fruit loop... I am not going to feel sorry for him anymore...

How come no one warned him about me and how life for him is about to become miserable.  :popcorn:

Seadunce is the dumbest human being I have ever encountered online or in real life.

caskur

Quote from: Brent on April 09, 2024, 03:50:39 PMSeadunce is the dumbest human being I have ever encountered online or in real life.

I used to think he was Ok but he is quite nasty.

Shrug... it isn't like I haven't misjudged a character before.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on April 09, 2024, 06:59:40 PMI used to think he was Ok but he is quite nasty.

Libtard vermin are only "Ok" as long as you tow their line 100%

once you break out of line and show that you are thinking for yourself and that thought happens to be in contrast to something they believe in it all changes very quickly with those cockroaches
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: caskur on April 09, 2024, 06:59:40 PMI used to think he was Ok but he is quite nasty.

Seamidget is seventy five years old and he gets pissed off with folks on message boards. What a waste of his fnal years.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Frood

Dinky Dianna crushed Seamajor's skull with a velvety thigh lock then pooped inside of it.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: formosan on April 09, 2024, 01:37:54 PMAnger and jealousy.....I felt sorry for Seamajor after witnessing his unhinged reaction to a picture of Biggie's kitchen.
He needs a new hobby. Forums stress him out.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on April 10, 2024, 11:27:24 AMHe needs a new hobby. Forums stress him out.

Anything requiring more than 6 braincells to be put into use simultaneously stresses him out

the fucking moron calls a guy who's worth 10,000 times his own net worth ""broke""

no wonder fat lily calls him stupid

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 10, 2024, 11:30:54 AMAnything requiring more than 6 braincells to be put into use simultaneously stresses him out

the fucking moron calls a guy who's worth 10,000 times his own net worth ""broke""

no wonder fat lily calls him stupid
precisely

formosan

too old to be a fashionista

DKG

Biggie Smiles

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Frood

Darwin award material, squared, cubed, and mass manufactured into a chicken nugget.
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview