The best topic

Replies: 7062
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:45:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why is Flynn always so angry?

Started by reaps the honest, April 08, 2024, 03:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

man of 1001 nicks

Quote from: deport_liberals on April 11, 2024, 02:05:44 PMIt's a cheap way to get attention. 
About as cheap as any other. Apparently some people will gobble it up for years... kind of like KM apeing Cassius Clay's shtick.

Or you and I pontificating on it, if we're really going to be honest about it. A case might also be made for my penchant for nicswitching being a different side of the same coin, because you just know that someone is going to trot out the same tired old allegations of "nic switching pussy" and "you is teh coward for not posting under your regular nic", irrespective of how obvious my identity may be, or even if I cared to have one in the first place.

Aylana

The Bastard Factory Flynn is a dirty Pakistani man and is not the same person as the Brawl Hall flynn.

TRVTH

Quote from: Aylana on April 11, 2024, 03:51:41 PMThe Bastard Factory Flynn is a dirty Pakistani man and is not the same person as the Brawl Hall flynn.
Who cares, both instances of the handle suck golfballs through fifteen feet of concrete. And that isn't likely to change any time in the hear future.

deport_liberals

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

deport_liberals

Flynn has had low ratings for years now.  Hence she lashes out at superior poasters in jaelousy and anger.   Many people have known Flynn to be a failure since the days of brawl hall. 
Agree Agree x 1 View List

SpringSprung

deport_liberals just come out of the closet already, your act is weak and smelly, and all that bullshit you spew will kill you. 100 PERCENT LIBERAL. thats you. When you do show your real color everyone here and every other forum you go on those people will find you and give you the Jesus Christ treatment with carved into your chest tattoo Liberal Scum.

Liberals like you deserve worse than death.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview