The best topic

Replies: 6940
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:12:19 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The People's Action Party

Started by Shen Li, April 08, 2024, 11:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

No politician or political party in any country is perfect, but compared to North America's no choice choices, the PAP rocks. :yeahhh:

Party Objectives
The Party shall be a national movement dedicated to serving our nation and advancing the well-being of our people. Towards this end, the Party's objectives are: –

(a) To preserve, protect and defend the independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity of Singapore.

(b) To safeguard the freedom, and advance the well-being, of Singaporeans through representative and democratic government.

(c) To uphold a multi-racial and multi-religious society, where people of diverse backgrounds and beliefs live harmoniously together as fellow citizens, and deepen our national identity and commitment to Singapore;

(d) To sustain a vibrant economy which creates good jobs and better lives for all, and enables every Singaporean to achieve their full potential;

(e) To build a fair and just society, which encourages individual effort and family responsibility, while ensuring community and government support for the vulnerable and less fortunate;

(f) To strengthen an open and compassionate meritocracy, with opportunities for Singaporeans to develop skills in diverse fields, active support for those who start off with less, and ladders to success at every stage of life;

(g) To develop a democracy of deeds, where citizenship embodies both rights and duties, and nurtures a sense of collective responsibility and community action;

(h) To represent and serve all Singaporeans responsively and responsibly, attentive to immediate concerns, focussed on long-term challenges and opportunities, and governing with integrity and honesty.

Shen Li

I really miss the crime, mass homelessness, poverty, inadequate health care, high taxes, and inept civil service in Canada. :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Oliver the Second

(i) To lie our asses off and hope the people fall for it while we stuff money in our pockets like every other politician on Earth.

DKG

Quote from: Shen Li on April 08, 2024, 11:42:37 PMNo politician or political party in any country is perfect, but compared to North America's no choice choices, the PAP rocks. :yeahhh:

Party Objectives
The Party shall be a national movement dedicated to serving our nation and advancing the well-being of our people. Towards this end, the Party's objectives are: –

(a) To preserve, protect and defend the independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity of Singapore.

(b) To safeguard the freedom, and advance the well-being, of Singaporeans through representative and democratic government.

(c) To uphold a multi-racial and multi-religious society, where people of diverse backgrounds and beliefs live harmoniously together as fellow citizens, and deepen our national identity and commitment to Singapore;

(d) To sustain a vibrant economy which creates good jobs and better lives for all, and enables every Singaporean to achieve their full potential;

(e) To build a fair and just society, which encourages individual effort and family responsibility, while ensuring community and government support for the vulnerable and less fortunate;

(f) To strengthen an open and compassionate meritocracy, with opportunities for Singaporeans to develop skills in diverse fields, active support for those who start off with less, and ladders to success at every stage of life;

(g) To develop a democracy of deeds, where citizenship embodies both rights and duties, and nurtures a sense of collective responsibility and community action;

(h) To represent and serve all Singaporeans responsively and responsibly, attentive to immediate concerns, focussed on long-term challenges and opportunities, and governing with integrity and honesty.
I notice they don't mention fines for not flushing urinals or caning for vandalism.

Shen Li

Quote from: DKG on April 09, 2024, 01:05:15 PMI notice they don't mention fines for not flushing urinals or caning for vandalism.
I don't see litter everywhere here. I don't see homeless camps all over the place here. I don't see people smoking meth at bus stops in Singpaore.

If having a safe, clean, civil society means enforcing minor crimes before they turn into societal decay, I support it.

DKG

Quote from: Shen Li on April 09, 2024, 11:06:19 PMI don't see litter everywhere here. I don't see homeless camps all over the place here. I don't see people smoking meth at bus stops in Singpaore.

If having a safe, clean, civil society means enforcing minor crimes before they turn into societal decay, I support it.
I have never been to Singapore, so I will reserve any further judgement. I do agree that urban blight, poverty, and crime in Canada has become so much more noticeable over the past decade.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: DKG on April 17, 2024, 11:15:53 AMI have never been to Singapore, so I will reserve any further judgement. I do agree that urban blight, poverty, and crime in Canada has become so much more noticeable over the past decade.

I've thought about moving to Saudi Arabia just to get away from all the degeneracy and moral decay I see all around me. But I can't give up my bacon so that's not going to happen.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Oliver the Second on April 17, 2024, 07:11:31 PMI've thought about moving to Saudi Arabia just to get away from all the degeneracy and moral decay I see all around me. But I can't give up my bacon so that's not going to happen.

I cant go because I use 2-ply koran (the shit magnet) to wipe my ass.

DKG

Quote from: Oliver the Second on April 17, 2024, 07:11:31 PMI've thought about moving to Saudi Arabia just to get away from all the degeneracy and moral decay I see all around me. But I can't give up my bacon so that's not going to happen.
There is another country I have never been to. I would rather give up chewing gum than bacon, so I would go take Singapore over Saudi.