The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Florida woman who stole, sold Biden's daughter's diary sentenced to 1 month in prison

Started by Conservative Perspective, April 10, 2024, 11:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Florida woman who stole, sold Biden's daughter's diary sentenced to 1 month in prison

Aimee Harris, the woman who stole and then sold the personal journal of President Biden's daughter, Ashley, four years ago, was sentenced to a month in federal prison on Tuesday.

Source: Florida woman who stole, sold Biden's daughter's diary sentenced to 1 month in prison

Oliver the Second

"Daddy and I took a shower today. He has such a small little pee pee" - Page 7... and page 13, 18, 22, 28, 34, 41, 52....

Thiel

Quote from: Oliver the Second on April 10, 2024, 02:33:42 PM"Daddy and I took a shower today. He has such a small little pee pee" - Page 7... and page 13, 18, 22, 28, 34, 41, 52....
If it is her real diary.
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Same scenario but Trump is the accused

the girl would have had 100 offers lined up at major news outlets and probably a few gov agencies too..

Agree Agree x 2 View List

caskur

Let me ask you this. IF anyone on this group had a diary stolen and sold off would the thief get a months jail?

I don't think so. Who goes to jail over a stolen diary...?

What is wrong with American?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol