Replies: 10409
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Best day of the year......

Started by Obvious Li, October 02, 2014, 09:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

For you Homy.....just finished filling out and electronically filing 2014 EI applications for the dragon and me....hopefully there are no delays and we get the first bank deposits within the next two weeks .....election coming so maybe Harper will boost our weekly payments a little.....poker time

God i love this country

Romero

I hope there won't be any delays either! It would be a drag if you had to go on full welfare in the meantime.

Don't forget to notify your case worker before you head off to Vegas! You know how oppressive the government can be when it has to dish out free money for doing nothing.

It's nice that you'll have a little extra time on your hands to complain about working people earning their paycheck!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"For you Homy.....just finished filling out and electronically filing 2014 EI applications for the dragon and me....hopefully there are no delays and we get the first bank deposits within the next two weeks .....election coming so maybe Harper will boost our weekly payments a little.....poker time

God i love this country

Congrats handsome[size=50](scammer)[/size]

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"For you Homy.....just finished filling out and electronically filing 2014 EI applications for the dragon and me....hopefully there are no delays and we get the first bank deposits within the next two weeks .....election coming so maybe Harper will boost our weekly payments a little.....poker time

God i love this country

Congrats handsome[size=50](scammer)[/size]

[size=85]non scammer here[/size]   just following the rules as they are written princess.....just living the dream..... ac_dance

Gary Oak

God i love this country

Every day of every year is like that for the chugaboos. ac_toofunny  ac_cool  acc_devil

Big Wave Dave

God i love this country

Stick it to the man before they stick it to you. That's the motto I live by.

Anonymous

God i love this country

Well, I will reserve any comment that may seem judgemental Obvious Li.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

God i love this country

go ahead speak freely fash.......my skin is as thick as homero's head...... ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

God i love this country

go ahead speak freely fash.......my skin is as thick as homero's head...... ac_dance

ac_lmfao