The best topic

Replies: 7050
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:37:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

NOT UNCLE OJ

Started by Erica Mena, April 11, 2024, 10:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

The bitch he killed was a bum. So it's like he didn't commit a crime at all

Lokmar

FRW SEZ:

"I CALL DIBS ON SHITTING IN THAT NIGGER MURDERERS CASKET

ANDDD

WE SHOULD ALL SEND MR GOLDMAN A GIFT CARD AND A NICE HALLMARK CARD

I KNOW I FUKIN AM"

How do you know this is a genuine quote from FRW? Its in all caps, aint it?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on April 12, 2024, 09:37:34 AMFRW SEZ:

"I CALL DIBS ON SHITTING IN THAT NIGGER MURDERERS CASKET

ANDDD

WE SHOULD ALL SEND MR GOLDMAN A GIFT CARD AND A NICE HALLMARK CARD

I KNOW I FUKIN AM"

How do you know this is a genuine quote from FRW? Its in all caps, aint it?

Ask him what he thinks of Oak
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Oliver the Second

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oliver the Second on April 12, 2024, 07:00:06 PMThose two go WAY back...

LMAO -- tP0tF has always been so easy to spin up. She's like a big fat top  :crampe:

I used to die laughing when FRW would show up to a forum outta nowhere and be like "WHERES THAT FAT GREASY SPIC PIG OAK"

it was hysterical

when it happened at SG I swear she was blowing smoke out her snouts in my inbox within seconds

By the way, did you see where avatar_deport_liberals said she was furious because she believes he's been posting her PIGtures?

Pigtures  -- bro I nearly died  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

You gotta get that fucker to stop by

He goes in on me too and I think it's funny as fuck
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 12, 2024, 07:29:19 PMYou gotta get that fucker to stop by

He goes in on me too and I think it's funny as fuck

I told him.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

deport_liberals

Ever notice how the folks at bf who constantly cry about racism as a structural problem are the ones also hatefully attacking OJ the most?

They will trust an actual proven racist like Mark Fuhrman over arguably the greatest running back in NFL history.  Sad.

Brent

Quote from: deport_liberals on April 14, 2024, 01:45:02 PMEver notice how the folks at bf who constantly cry about racism as a structural problem are the ones also hatefully attacking OJ the most?

They will trust an actual proven racist like Mark Fuhrman over arguably the greatest running back in NFL history.  Sad.
They call Asians here racial slurs because they aren't progtards. Two of them did anyway.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Brent on April 14, 2024, 01:59:17 PMThey call Asians here racial slurs because they aren't progtards. Two of them did anyway.

Actually tPoTF was once  voated the most racist poaster on Stomping Grounds.

Brent

Quote from: deport_liberals on April 14, 2024, 02:05:06 PMActually tPoTF was once  voated the most racist poaster on Stomping Grounds.
That fat pig is a typical prog hypocrite.

Lokmar

Quote from: deport_liberals on April 14, 2024, 02:05:06 PMActually tPoTF was once  voated the most racist poaster on Stomping Grounds.

Yes, YES!!!!!

I wound up in 2nd place and was very humiliated that Spic Oak beat me, especially since I voted for myself!!!!