The best topic

Replies: 7067
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:42:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Hey libturds - Do we ban all knives or just the semi automatic ones?

Started by Biggie Smiles, April 13, 2024, 11:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 13, 2024, 03:29:07 PMGuest posting brings nothing to the site. All it brings is cowards to scared to post under there known username.(cunty excluded as he's going senile and can't remember shit).

I'm really starting to agree

we should let admongo have his fits of hysterical meltdowns back at bastard factory where they belong
Funny Funny x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 13, 2024, 03:36:06 PMI'm really starting to agree

we should let admongo have his fits of hysterical meltdowns back at bastard factory where they belong

It's not like they are ever going to debate stuff.All they do is pull down there pants.put here fingers up there arse and smear shit everywhere.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 13, 2024, 03:40:31 PMIt's not like they are ever going to debate stuff.All they do is pull down there pants.put here fingers up there arse and smear shit everywhere.

I've been saying that since SG. civilized and intellectual debate isn't possible with morons who have less brainpower than a clogged toilet.

I did have fun playing that silly sissy at his own game and making the libturds freak out over it.

Fat Lily: You snowflakes need to ignore him it's just words on a screen

also fat Lily: Ban Biggie!! He's been calling me fat and saying admin sucks cock!!!!!!!
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on April 13, 2024, 04:14:42 PMFat Lily is however very fat Lily.

bro -- did you see when avatar_deport_liberals said that fat lily was pig mad because she thought he was posting her pigtures ?

pigtures ---- ROTFLMAO -- I fucking died  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on April 13, 2024, 04:20:54 PM:thumbup2:

Oink oink!

Yo ... I heard a few months back someone went over there and started giving that disgusting looking pig poop emojis and she went BALLISTIC in the owners inbox.

:crampe:

NO posting PI eh?

actual honesty

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 13, 2024, 03:29:07 PMGuest posting brings nothing to the site. All it brings is cowards to scared to post under there known username.(cunty excluded as he's going senile and can't remember shit).
I couldn't be arsed actually. I might have bothered to remember the login if I had a clear and compelling incentive to do so. The imagined prestige of having ones name up in lights just doesn't cut it for me, neither does the somewhat retarded identitarian mindset that expects an argument might carry more weight simply because you know the person whose made it.

Besides, with the way western society is going these days with its expansionalist definitions on hate speech. it's only a matter of time before some site gets netcopped retroactively on some bullshit pretext. I'd just as soon not make it any easier for some BF-styled assclown to use my invective as an excuse to have Truedeaup's goons crawling all over DKG's shit, whether it's to take out TBC because it's there or by proxy in the attempt to settle some old score with yours truly.

And I'm not about to modify my attitude to suit to suit the ever leftward drift I'm observing in you guys. I might think kindly of you lot and all; that doesn't include ceding my moral compass and intellectual freedom to a bunch of troonie goons along with the rest of the hoi polloi.

But you do you, you big, bad fearsome "Name".  :ththbored:

DKG

Quote from: actual honesty on April 14, 2024, 01:10:46 AMI couldn't be arsed actually. I might have bothered to remember the login if I had a clear and compelling incentive to do so. The imagined prestige of having ones name up in lights just doesn't cut it for me, neither does the somewhat retarded identitarian mindset that expects an argument might carry more weight simply because you know the person whose made it.

Besides, with the way western society is going these days with its expansionalist definitions on hate speech. it's only a matter of time before some site gets netcopped retroactively on some bullshit pretext. I'd just as soon not make it any easier for some BF-styled assclown to use my invective as an excuse to have Truedeaup's goons crawling all over DKG's shit, whether it's to take out TBC because it's there or by proxy in the attempt to settle some old score with yours truly.

And I'm not about to modify my attitude to suit to suit the ever leftward drift I'm observing in you guys. I might think kindly of you lot and all; that doesn't include ceding my moral compass and intellectual freedom to a bunch of troonie goons along with the rest of the hoi polloi.

But you do you, you big, bad fearsome "Name".  :ththbored:
Biggie could send you a temporary pw to your email you used. That is if you want to use your handle again.

edumacated

Quote from: DKG on April 14, 2024, 11:43:41 AMBiggie could send you a temporary pw to your email you used. That is if you want to use your handle again.
I'm sure he could, assuming I hadn't used a disposable email address and subsequently munged it already. Which of course I did, immediately discovering to my chagrin that it disabled the account in the process. Thankfully Frood was on hand and only to happy to nudge Biggie for a password reset, otherwise you'd not have seen me posting from my registered handle at all.

That was about a week before you signed off on my getting a panel. Truth is, I don't think you actually need two people running the Flame Pit. I can count on the fingers of one hand the amount of times I've had to approve posts, with Frood and Biggie usually pretty quick off the mark. I can step back from the necessity of a registered account if I forego the panel and that I'm more than happy to do, sure in the knowledge it's not going to fuck you or anyone else here up. In fact, I'm pretty sure there's one person here who would love to see my name off the mods list and might even furnish you with lurid flights of fantasy at what an evil panel abusing reprobate I assuredly am.  :wink2:

Don't sweat it mang. I'm good with the guest posting, I did it for years without incident. You have your ideas on how this place should be run, some I find laudable, others I'd question (and have done) but always with the understanding it's your dime and therefore your call. You and I are not losing anything by me stepping back a couple of paces and in fact are gaining much.

Biggie Smiles

Frued used to have two words in his name back in the old days

I could change your password to that if you confirm you remember what I'm talking about

edumacated

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 14, 2024, 05:58:20 PMFrued used to have two words in his name back in the old days

I could change your password to that if you confirm you remember what I'm talking about
I know you can. And I would politely suggest that changing the password to such an easily divined answer is probably not the wisest thing you might do, particularly given I'm in no hurry to return to account based posting for the reasons I've already mentioned and you are just as likely to end up with someone else pretending to be a poster they aren't. Exactly as we have seen happen at places like Bastard Factory.

I wouldn't open that can of worms myself, but then I'm not that particular ratbag and wouldn't deign to splash his boots in the desert with the first driplets of my bladderly golden goodness. You should probably talk to Frood first, he can clue you in far better than it appears I have been able to on this matter.

I do like this place, I don't mind the people and I'm content to contribute in bursts here and there. I thank you for your generous offer, but I don't need an account for this.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview