The best topic

Replies: 7345
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 16, 2024, 10:59:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Iran has attacked israel

Started by JOE, April 13, 2024, 05:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 13, 2024, 07:07:51 PMAnd someone is going to say that the region wasn't better off when Saddam Hussein Kept these cretins in check?

precisely

DKG

U.S. forces have shot down some of the Iranian drones headed towards Israel.

A senior U.S. official said that the U.S. anticipates that there will be 500 drones and missiles fired at Israel from Iraq, Syria, southern Lebanon, and Yemen.

Iran's Permanent Mission to the United Nations ordered the United States to "STAY AWAY" from the drone attack.

Public shelters have been opened in the northern Israeli city of Haifa.

Israeli aviation authorities closed the country's airspace to all flights.

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 14, 2024, 11:13:21 AMAgain convenient, and unprovable.
Wanna go halfsies with Moonie on that bridge?
It's a really sweet deal.

We're always at war.
Constantly.
Sometimes we even say it out loud though not so much in recent decades.

True but anytime pizza orders go up at the Pentegon....we officially go to war.

It's a little tib bit of info my man taught me months ago. And he told me this morning while we were laying in bed reading that Papa John's by the Pentegon is busy...so shits going down.

I'm a harder sell than a bridge and you know that lol.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Brent

I don't blame Israel if they retaliate ten fold. But, the States should stay out of it.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 14, 2024, 10:48:38 AMI wonder how much money was spent on all those iron dome rockets and other intercepting ordinance?

I suspect it was somewhere north of what Iran and it's allies spent, and now those rockets have to be replaced which will cost even more. Granted the USA will be happy to assist with that from its own treasury but still...

My take is they're celebrating the fact that finally someone other than Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Houthis are taking a direct hand in opposing the genocidal psychopaths in Israel.

Iran has spent a lot of years making others fight its war against the jews. I'm hopeful they stick their dicks out far enough to get them chopped off this time.

The USA was too cowardly to avenge its blown up service men. Everytime an IED went off in Iraq, we should have launched a missile at the Iranian Military.

JOE

Quote from: Brent on April 14, 2024, 01:18:56 PMI don't blame Israel if they retaliate ten fold. But, the States should stay out of it.

For better or worse that may be coming avatar_Brent rent:

Moonie

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 14, 2024, 10:40:56 AMHow convenient.
So if nobody does anything it was part of the plan, and if people intentionally do the thing it was also part of the plan? Yeah good okay.

Incidentally I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.
Not a concrete rock or wooden bridge; this one's special.
It's *spiritual*.
You can only see it and use it after you die but trust me it's there and wow is it a doozy.

Cash or charge?

Ok soooo you rather just not believe and hope for the "best"...

Oh and it's a gift and it's free.

Lokmar

Quote from: Moonie on April 14, 2024, 07:29:22 PMOk soooo you rather just not believe and hope for the "best"...

Oh and it's a gift and it's free.

He fills a roll too. The Bible also says God will send warning that are obvious but will be ignored.
Funny Funny x 1 Sad Sad x 1 View List

deadskinmask

i've met quite a few ppl who you couldn't melt Jesus down and splash Him on.... it used to bother me.... but Romans 9 verse 21 says - Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?

we all have a purpose.... even if its to serve as a "bad example"....
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Herman

Israel intercepted 99 percent of the incoming drones, cruise missiles, and ballistic missiles.

caskur

Testing out their big boy toys.

it's 110 years since 1914.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Garraty_47

Quote from: Moonie on April 14, 2024, 07:29:22 PMOk soooo you rather just not believe and hope for the "best"...

I don't "hope" for anything religion-wise.
That's the best perk for not buying into one of the oldest pyramid schemes known to humanity.

Quote from: Moonie on April 14, 2024, 07:29:22 PMOh and it's a gift and it's free.

Some conditions apply (check your local cult's website for details), partial assembly required, all offers not valid in all areas, and no returns no refunds.

It's a trap and too expensive at a quarter the price in time, energy, and mental stability.
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Honestly, and I know my conservative brethen will disagree with me, but Israel attacked their consulate which is sovereign Iranian soil and therefore Iran has every right to strike back --

hell, I was expecting more when Trump turned their number two into dogfood just for talking shit.

and of course, by the same token, Israel has the right to escalate the conflict in any way they see fit to protect themselves. 
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Moonie

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 14, 2024, 11:21:05 PMI don't "hope" for anything religion-wise.
That's the best perk for not buying into one of the oldest pyramid schemes known to humanity.

Some conditions apply (check your local cult's website for details), partial assembly required, all offers not valid in all areas, and no returns no refunds.

It's a trap and too expensive at a quarter the price in time, energy, and mental stability.

Some of the drip drip of Christian religions can make you think that.  I totally get that.  I have left the Catholic Church because of the schemes and its beliefs that good deeds will get you to Heaven.  I'm speaking about the true Gospel.  There is no denying it in my eyes because it's unfolding.  What he said is happening. Not speaking about any religion here.  The truth biblical prophecies coming into play. 

You don't have to be a part of any church.  You just surrender your life. Repent and start calling on the one just God.  Ok won't bore you anymore.  You know where to find me haha.   :pardon: 
Love Love x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Moonie on April 15, 2024, 07:53:31 AMYou don't have to be a part of any church.  You just surrender your life. Repent and start calling on the one just God.  Ok won't bore you anymore.  You know where to find me haha.  :pardon: 

No worries.
From my perspective it's really not a big deal.

We're all atheists unless you literally believe in everything from Thor and Horace to Apollo and The Flying Spaghetti Monster. I've just taken it one step farther than monotheists in that I don't believe in that one, either.

If it brings you peace and contentment I'm glad for you.

I'm simply on a different path for which I will not apologize or dissemble.