The best topic

Replies: 7318
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:39:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Iran has attacked israel

Started by JOE, April 13, 2024, 05:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Moonie

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 15, 2024, 08:27:25 AMNo worries.
From my perspective it's really not a big deal.

We're all atheists unless you literally believe in everything from Thor and Horace to Apollo and The Flying Spaghetti Monster. I've just taken it one step farther than monotheists in that I don't believe in that one, either.

If it brings you peace and contentment I'm glad for you.

I'm simply on a different path for which I will not apologize or dissemble.

Not wanting you to apologize you're missing what I'm saying. But got it.  Still love ya and want the best for my friends here and that's the main reason for sharing but I get it.   :drunk2:
Love Love x 1 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: Moonie on April 15, 2024, 08:34:24 AMNot wanting you to apologize you're missing what I'm saying. But got it.  Still love ya and want the best for my friends here and that's the main reason for sharing but I get it.   :drunk2:

you seem like an alright guy.... i've read quite a few of your posts and it seems like we're on the same page for the most part.... but i heard you were taking potshots at my little ol' flat earth.... you gotta cut that shit out....  :crampe:

Erica Mena

Love Love x 1 View List
<t></t>

Moonie

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 15, 2024, 10:33:08 AMyou seem like an alright guy.... i've read quite a few of your posts and it seems like we're on the same page for the most part.... but i heard you were taking potshots at my little ol' flat earth.... you gotta cut that shit out....  :crampe:

Yeah yeah first no guy here I know my gender  :crampe:

But yeah sorry you flat earth people can have at it.  To me it's another manipulation scam.  If you make money off it let me know tho. 

deadskinmask

the first rule of "real internet" is - there are no girls on real internet.... claiming a gender online is pointless.... i accept that you're probably female but that changes nothing.... and "flat earth" isn't a pyramid scheme.... its just a moral center that helps you focus....
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: Erica Mena on April 15, 2024, 10:50:57 AMMoon is is a chick lol

yeah.... so was dinky until he wasn't....  :crampe:

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 15, 2024, 10:33:08 AMyou seem like an alright guy.... i've read quite a few of your posts and it seems like we're on the same page for the most part.... but i heard you were taking potshots at my little ol' flat earth.... you gotta cut that shit out....  :crampe:
Nobody takes shots at dsm's pet flat earth theory and lives to boast about it. :s_laugh:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on April 15, 2024, 11:41:57 AMNobody takes shots at dsm's pet flat earth theory and lives to boast about it. :s_laugh:

i'mma fight the fuck out of em.... you shoulda seen me at the dmv when i got my license renewed.... theres about 32 brand new flat earthers in alabama now....  :crampe:

Lokmar

I hate pissing on flat rocks. Very messy!

I assume the universe made the earth round for the same reason.

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 15, 2024, 11:45:52 AMi'mma fight the fuck out of em.... you shoulda seen me at the dmv when i got my license renewed.... theres about 32 brand new flat earthers in alabama now....  :crampe:
They just went along with you to shut you up, get their license renewed and get home to enjoy a cold beer on their porch in that hot Alabama sun.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on April 15, 2024, 11:57:48 AMThey just went along with you to shut you up, get their license renewed and get home to enjoy a cold beer on their porch in that hot Alabama sun.

lmmfao.... our dmv is a tourist trap.... air conditioned to 68 degrees and padded chairs.... they weren't in a hurry to go nowhere.... alabama is a rough state and an uncomfortable alabamian is a recipe for a crime scene.... no, chief.... our dmv is plush....  :crampe:

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 15, 2024, 12:03:13 PMlmmfao.... our dmv is a tourist trap.... air conditioned to 68 degrees and padded chairs.... they weren't in a hurry to go nowhere.... alabama is a rough state and an uncomfortable alabamian is a recipe for a crime scene.... no, chief.... our dmv is plush....  :crampe:
Loitering. That happens when you make a public space too comfortable.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on April 15, 2024, 12:37:37 PMLoitering. That happens when you make a public space too comfortable.

theres nothing wrong with loitering as long as it doesn't block commerce.... loitering is probably my 4th favorite pastime....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 15, 2024, 01:00:18 PMtheres nothing wrong with loitering as long as it doesn't block commerce.... loitering is probably my 4th favorite pastime....
I am not knocking loitering. Far from it. I too have dreams one day of wearing my trousers above my navel and buying one coffee in a coffee shop and sitting at the same table for four hours and alternating complaints between the gubmint and people under the age of thirty.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Thiel

Israel found help from unlikely sources against an Iranian missile attack. Jordan shot down an Iranian missile and other Arab states may have provided intel. Arab countries have complicated motives for aiding Israel.
gay, conservative and proud