The best topic

Replies: 6940
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:12:19 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Iran has attacked israel

Started by JOE, April 13, 2024, 05:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Thiel on April 15, 2024, 05:24:05 PMIsrael found help from unlikely sources against an Iranian missile attack. Jordan shot down an Iranian missile and other Arab states may have provided intel. Arab countries have complicated motives for aiding Israel.

The governments (autocratic/theocratic/monarchic) of those states may have "complicated" motives; the people living in them are generally sympathetic to the plight of the Palestinians.

Or is that what you meant by "complicated": having to preserve ties to the USA on one hand and prevent their own citizens from rising up on the other?
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Brent

The Iranian attack that Biden's warnings to Iran failed to stop caused minimal damage, no deaths, and few injuries.

Biggie Smiles

I heard the attack was actually okayed by the Biden admin

Someone in the cabinet must have told the decrepit old got that Iran was testing weather balloons over the Middle East

Thiel

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 15, 2024, 05:54:17 PMThe governments (autocratic/theocratic/monarchic) of those states may have "complicated" motives; the people living in them are generally sympathetic to the plight of the Palestinians.

Or is that what you meant by "complicated": having to preserve ties to the USA on one hand and prevent their own citizens from rising up on the other?
They are so sympathetic to the Palestinian plight that they are unwilling to take them in.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Garraty_47

Quote from: Thiel on April 16, 2024, 05:02:16 PMThey are so sympathetic to the Palestinian plight that they are unwilling to take them in.

There are already many Palestinians living as refugees outside Palestine and taking a couple million more en masse would not only have major complications for the host nation(s) it would doom any chance for Palestinians to have their own state, just for a couple of reasons.

It's far more complicated than "why don't they just take them in?" and on some level I think you probably know that.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 16, 2024, 06:34:37 PMThere are already many Palestinians living as refugees outside Palestine and taking a couple million more en masse would not only have major complications for the host nation(s)

Interesting Logic

wondering why we don't apply it here at home?

you don't think these hesitations from any of these surrounding nations has anything to do with the fact that When they were in Jordan in the 1970's they tried to assassinate the king and take over the country, and almost succeeded. They were then exiled from there to Lebanon, where they destabilized Lebanese society which had been existing in a harmony for many years, and caused a civil war that crippled the country.

The Egyptians don't want them because there will surely be Hamas among them, who are related to (offspring of) the Muslim Brotherhood who want to overthrow the government.

Something tells me these countries are not being entirely truth as to their reasons for denying their alleged brethren into their countries. I'm not buying the "because it will doom any chance of statehood" that's a cover story they are using to seem like they care.
That's fire That's fire x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

I'm sure there are plenty of wonderful Palestinian people. I know several personally and they are truly the salt of the earth. the ones I know. But you know what they all happen to have in common? They are christian Palestinians. Coincidence, I'm sure.

As a whole these people have endured conditions that are ripe for radicalization by special interest groups who's only end goal is a Muslim caliphate. They don't give a fuck about the Palestinians suffering and if it were a fellow Muslim nation allegedly oppressing these they wouldn't say a word. Neither would 99.9% of the libtards.  This is a fact. And if I'm wrong, please show me the heated protests and bridge blocking on behalf of all the innocents dying in Haiti at the hands of criminals.

And so, after decades upon decades of indoctrination you think 100 out of 100 Palestinians you allow into your country will go on to become peace loving and productive citizens?

I think not. And need only look to history to fortify my assertion.

Additionally, you think if Israel opens their arms tomorrow and allows them unfetted entry into the country and ZERO oversight on their imports the leaders getting rich off the suffering will instruct their true believers to live in harmony with the Israelis? Thus, cutting off the cash cow which misery is producing?

c'mon man, you're smarter than that.

I'm not saying I agree with a genocide and my heart goes out to all of the innocents suffering due to a conflict HAMAS escalated.. but I'll tell you one thing is for certain. Come to my house and kill my loved ones and when I retaliate I'm going to wipe your entire brood off the face of the earth. The women, the children, the dogs and the cats. Fuck, there won't even be roaches left where you once lived if I have my way.

So who am I to tell anyone to respond any different? Israel gotta do what Israel gotta do.

and another thing. If I'm crossing a bridge or a major highway with a loved one in my car requiring immediate medical assistance and these leftards are blocking the road? I'm peeling off with as much torque as the engine can muster and running as many of those dumb fuckers down as I can with ZERO remorse.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

I'd see every muslim on the planet butchered, leaving plenty of room for Christian Arabs.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 16, 2024, 06:59:05 PMInteresting Logic

wondering why we don't apply it here at home?

you don't think these hesitations from any of these surrounding nations has anything to do with the fact that When they were in Jordan in the 1970's they tried to assassinate the king and take over the country, and almost succeeded. They were then exiled from there to Lebanon, where they destabilized Lebanese society which had been existing in a harmony for many years, and caused a civil war that crippled the country.

The Egyptians don't want them because there will surely be Hamas among them, who are related to (offspring of) the Muslim Brotherhood who want to overthrow the government.

Something tells me these countries are not being entirely truth as to their reasons for denying their alleged brethren into their countries. I'm not buying the "because it will doom any chance of statehood" that's a cover story they are using to seem like they care.
You nailed it to the wall. :good:

Frood

Look... no love here for Iran although the Iranians who escaped that I've known have been extra pleasant and sincere people.

But, Israel DID launch an attack which killed a bunch of Iranians in the Iranian consulate in Syria.

Doesn't matter that some were military men in leadership positions. It was hallowed ground. Of note too, is how Iran deliberately avoided hitting targets with civilians in its counter attack and it appears there was a clear heads up giving to the US, Israel, and regional partners before the engagement.

I have no love for the zionists running Israel either. They're arrogant bullies who think their shit don't stink and they play the West as fools.

Agree Agree x 1 Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Moonie

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 16, 2024, 07:20:20 PMI'm sure there are plenty of wonderful Palestinian people. I know several personally and they are truly the salt of the earth. the ones I know. But you know what they all happen to have in common? They are christian Palestinians. Coincidence, I'm sure.

As a whole these people have endured conditions that are ripe for radicalization by special interest groups who's only end goal is a Muslim caliphate. They don't give a fuck about the Palestinians suffering and if it were a fellow Muslim nation allegedly oppressing these they wouldn't say a word. Neither would 99.9% of the libtards.  This is a fact. And if I'm wrong, please show me the heated protests and bridge blocking on behalf of all the innocents dying in Haiti at the hands of criminals.

And so, after decades upon decades of indoctrination you think 100 out of 100 Palestinians you allow into your country will go on to become peace loving and productive citizens?

I think not. And need only look to history to fortify my assertion.

Additionally, you think if Israel opens their arms tomorrow and allows them unfetted entry into the country and ZERO oversight on their imports the leaders getting rich off the suffering will instruct their true believers to live in harmony with the Israelis? Thus, cutting off the cash cow which misery is producing?

c'mon man, you're smarter than that.

I'm not saying I agree with a genocide and my heart goes out to all of the innocents suffering due to a conflict HAMAS escalated.. but I'll tell you one thing is for certain. Come to my house and kill my loved ones and when I retaliate I'm going to wipe your entire brood off the face of the earth. The women, the children, the dogs and the cats. Fuck, there won't even be roaches left where you once lived if I have my way.

So who am I to tell anyone to respond any different? Israel gotta do what Israel gotta do.

and another thing. If I'm crossing a bridge or a major highway with a loved one in my car requiring immediate medical assistance and these leftards are blocking the road? I'm peeling off with as much torque as the engine can muster and running as many of those dumb fuckers down as I can with ZERO remorse.

I can't disagree with this post.  As much as I hate the killing of women and children and the innocent.  There is a lot right here. 

I do think the way Israel has handled the Palestinian people has been wrong since day 1.

All 3 religions can't exist.  Jesus will come back and have the final say.  It's coming. The question is WHO IS READY...

Moonie

Quote from: Lokmar on April 16, 2024, 09:12:22 PMI'd see every muslim on the planet butchered, leaving plenty of room for Christian Arabs.

A lot of the Christians are choosing to side with Hamas here.  They believe they are freedom fighters that will save their land in the West Bank now.  They are hopeless it's really sad. My uncle is dying of cancer in Ramallah and all he is worried about is his kids now having their inheritance and land.  I believe we serve a merciful God in times like this.

Lokmar

Quote from: Moonie on April 17, 2024, 11:22:34 AMA lot of the Christians are choosing to side with Hamas here.  They believe they are freedom fighters that will save their land in the West Bank now.  They are hopeless it's really sad. My uncle is dying of cancer in Ramallah and all he is worried about is his kids now having their inheritance and land.  I believe we serve a merciful God in times like this.

Christians can be just as stupid as anyone else. I'm thinking about all the Christians that were butchered by muhzies in Egypt by the muhzie brotherhood a decade ago.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on April 17, 2024, 05:19:56 AMLook... no love here for Iran although the Iranians who escaped that I've known have been extra pleasant and sincere people.

But, Israel DID launch an attack which killed a bunch of Iranians in the Iranian consulate in Syria.

Doesn't matter that some were military men in leadership positions. It was hallowed ground. Of note too, is how Iran deliberately avoided hitting targets with civilians in its counter attack and it appears there was a clear heads up giving to the US, Israel, and regional partners before the engagement.

I have no love for the zionists running Israel either. They're arrogant bullies who think their shit don't stink and they play the West as fools.

Look Fred, those iranian cunts have been funding 3/4 or more of the terrorism in the M.E. They are responsible for  blowing up our troops.

DEATH TO IRAN! NUKE IRAN!!
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

FWR

HABE THE PALESTINIANS RELEASED THE HOSTAGES YET?????????????????