The best topic

Replies: 6939
Total votes: : 3

Last post: April 29, 2024, 06:31:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Iran has attacked israel

Started by JOE, April 13, 2024, 05:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Moonie

Quote from: FWR on April 17, 2024, 12:17:57 PMHABE THE PALESTINIANS RELEASED THE HOSTAGES YET?????????????????

Interesting you say this because I do not see this mentioned a whole lot in the media.  I mean how can they be alive when they are bombing Gaza and all the hospitals there? I don't think it's Bibi's prime focus sadly.

Lokmar

Quote from: FWR on April 17, 2024, 12:17:57 PMHABE THE PALESTINIANS RELEASED THE HOSTAGES YET?????????????????

They're all dead.

Lokmar

Quote from: Moonie on April 17, 2024, 12:20:49 PMInteresting you say this because I do not see this mentioned a whole lot in the media.  I mean how can they be alive when they are bombing Gaza and all the hospitals there? I don't think it's Bibi's prime focus sadly.

We all know the hostages are dead. Bibi does too. Them paletrashian muhzie cunts raped and murdered most of them right off the bat. Bibi keeps trying to negotiate, lowering demands, Hamas refuses to acknowledge they're dead. I guarantee you that the jews would stop this shit if they got the bodies!

Where are the Hamas leaders BTW. NOT IN FUCKING GAZA! NOT IN THE WEST BANK!!

Hamas needs to be exterminated like roaches. Until they unconditionally surrender, keep smoking palitrashians. Fuck them "innocent" civilians. After all, they voted Hamas in!

FWR

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: FWR on April 17, 2024, 01:18:55 PMI WAS TRYING TO TRIGGER A LIBERAL

LOL

Yea, I'm just here to pour the gas.  :good:

reaps the honest

Isreal has EVERY RIGHT to accept NOTHING but an unconditional surrender from those filthy savages that lunched an attack on it's civilians. They are nothing but a cancer and you DON'T leave cancer partially treated. You cut away and away until it's all gone,ergo dead.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Moonie on April 17, 2024, 12:20:49 PMInteresting you say this because I do not see this mentioned a whole lot in the media.  I mean how can they be alive when they are bombing Gaza and all the hospitals there? I don't think it's Bibi's prime focus sadly.

Netanyahu is an Evil Evil Man.

A true genocidal maniac.

Sure Israel had a right to go after Hamas militants and retaliate against them.

But Kids?

Even the Nazis spared children during WWII.

Netanyahu is just a Nazi who hides behind the Star of David stead of the Swastika.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Moonie

Quote from: Lokmar on April 17, 2024, 01:01:21 PMWe all know the hostages are dead. Bibi does too. Them paletrashian muhzie cunts raped and murdered most of them right off the bat. Bibi keeps trying to negotiate, lowering demands, Hamas refuses to acknowledge they're dead. I guarantee you that the jews would stop this shit if they got the bodies!

Where are the Hamas leaders BTW. NOT IN FUCKING GAZA! NOT IN THE WEST BANK!!

Hamas needs to be exterminated like roaches. Until they unconditionally surrender, keep smoking palitrashians. Fuck them "innocent" civilians. After all, they voted Hamas in!

They could be here for all we know.

Most of the civilians that live in Gaza HAD no choice seriously.  So here is a sad story.  In early 2000s the region started to be more liberated as Muslim women in the West Bank were allowed to to not wear their hijab etc. Like when I when I visited, my father would make me look like a freaking nun. I would have to wear shirts up to my neck. I would be hot as hell in the summer sometimes I would want to wear sleeveless shirts he would freak out. I could show no cleavage nothing. But things started to change. They allow some skin to show not a lot and women can go out and drink and smoke hookah.

So The word got out in Gaza. A woman went in a restaurant and ordered a hookah she was in her mid 20s. Hamas went in that night burned down the restaurant.  From what I was told the girl was taken.  You have to follow their rules or else. 

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on April 17, 2024, 01:41:19 PMNetanyahu is an Evil Evil Man.

A true genocidal maniac.

Sure Israel had a right to go after Hamas militants and retaliate against them.

But Kids?

Even the Nazis spared children during WWII.

Netanyahu is just a Nazi who hides behind the Star of David stead of the Swastika.

STFU clown. You arent worthy to drink my piss, let alone Bibi's.

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 16, 2024, 03:21:23 PMI heard the attack was actually okayed by the Biden admin

Someone in the cabinet must have told the decrepit old got that Iran was testing weather balloons over the Middle East
I could believe that.

Oliver the Second

Explosions heard in Iran, Syria, Iraq - report

APRIL 19, 2024 03:52
Updated: APRIL 19, 2024 03:58

Explosions were heard in Isfahan in central Iran, in the As-Suwayda Governorate of southern Syria, and in the Baghdad area and Babil Governorate of Iraq early Friday morning, according to initial reports.

- developing

Love Love x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Oliver the Second

Live Stream (ended) -

Live Stream (ended) -

Love Love x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Agree Agree x 1 Love Love x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Lmao.  This is going to make real adds like admin lose their shit

Putin has said he's backing Iran so he has to hate Iran or lose his stooge card