Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

New Mum Ash Good 38

Started by caskur, April 13, 2024, 06:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Dies in the Sydney attack yesterday... she and her baby were stabbed. While dying she passed her 9 month old to two stranger brothers... the baby has survived in hospital but the the beautiful mum died...

It is truly sickening.

https://news.sky.com/story/helping-an-injured-baby-and-delivering-cpr-the-heroes-who-rushed-to-sydney-victims-13114196

From an article of news..."According to witnesses, Ms Good tried to save her daughter after they were both attacked, handing her baby to two strangers as she fought for life.

The Sydney mum was rushed to St Vincent's hospital in a critical condition, but died soon after arriving.

Her baby daughter remains in a serious condition at the Sydney Children's Hospital, in the care of medical staff and her dad, who rushed there after the attacks.

Just hours before the senseless attacks, she posted heartbreaking images of her happy nine month old baby girl on social media, to a soundtrack of My Girl."
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

My advice is attack and disarm all your police then use their guns to execute all your politicians. After that, lop off the head of every muhzie in the country.
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on April 13, 2024, 06:54:31 PMMy advice is attack and disarm all your police then use their guns to execute all your politicians. After that, lop off the head of every muhzie in the country.

Crazy man.

Then the policewoman shot em dead.

Probably more a comin' since Iran attacked Israel eh Lokmeer?!

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on April 13, 2024, 06:54:31 PMMy advice is attack and disarm all your police then use their guns to execute all your politicians. After that, lop off the head of every muhzie in the country.

Some brave dude... he looked Asian from behind with a stocky build was standing on top of an escalator with a bollard and he wouldn't let the killer up the Escalator.... lots of stories..   everybody is very shaken up but this mum dying is very sad and I can't stop crying about it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: JOE on April 13, 2024, 06:59:56 PMCrazy man.

Then the policewoman shot em dead.

Probably more a comin' since Iran attacked Israel eh Lokmeer?!

The police woman is a heroine. They reckon it's not a terrorist attack, it's the first day of the school kids holiday break.

BABY HARRIET UNDERWENT SURGERY FOR MULTIPLE STABBING AND SHE IS ALIVE AND STABLIZED.

Ash Good handing over her baby for strangers to save is also being hailed as a heroine too.

My friend on another board lives over there and I am waiting for her to show up so she can tell me she is alive.

The killer was known to police... he is 40, skinny and he is definitely a foreigner... probably from the middle east but I cannot confirm that.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

The killers name is Joel Cauchi and the origin of the name Cauchi is Maltese ...

What nationality is the name Cauchi?
Maltese
Cauchi is a Maltese surname. Notable people with the surname include: Denis Cauchi (born 1965), former Maltese professional footballer. Gaia Cauchi (born 2002), winner of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2013.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

The Maltese are freaks... Giant blood runs through their genetics.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

I can't stop crying for the little baby who will never know her mum... this is so tragic... we aren't used to tragedies like this..

Sad Sad x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: caskur on April 13, 2024, 07:15:09 PMThe police woman is a heroine. They reckon it's not a terrorist attack, it's the first day of the school kids holiday break.

BABY HARRIET UNDERWENT SURGERY FOR MULTIPLE STABBING AND SHE IS ALIVE AND STABLIZED.

Ash Good handing over her baby for strangers to save is also being hailed as a heroine too.

My friend on another board lives over there and I am waiting for her to show up so she can tell me she is alive.

The killer was known to police... he is 40, skinny and he is definitely a foreigner... probably from the middle east but I cannot confirm that.

Crazy fucking people/terrorists.

It's as if the Devil met the Angel.

Kills Angel.

Angel lost unfortunately.

almost killed her cherub too.

guy looked like a Devil too as if he was sent from Hell.

He looked Evil.

caskur

He had mental health issues, whatever that means. And as if that is an excuse for murdering people.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: caskur on April 13, 2024, 07:07:00 PMSome brave dude... he looked Asian from behind with a stocky build was standing on top of an escalator with a bollard and he wouldn't let the killer up the Escalator.... lots of stories..   everybody is very shaken up but this mum dying is very sad and I can't stop crying about it.

He wasn't Asian.... more like a French tourist.... there were two of them and the police woman who shot the killer wants them to get bravery awards because they ran with her and flanked the perpetrator...
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: caskur on April 13, 2024, 09:52:58 PMHe had mental health issues, whatever that means. And as if that is an excuse for murdering people.

100 years ago back in my Grandfather's Day they didn't GAF.

They just shot 'em dead.

That policewoman did the job the State failed to do unfortunately.

The police as your Social Welfare system I guess.

caskur

She absolutely did the right thing and saved many people from dying...

His parents are on the policewoman's side.
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

No doubt there will be outrage over how the family allowed him to gain hold of such a dangerous weapon.

The solution is crazy people and muslims should be locked up.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on April 14, 2024, 01:48:20 PMNo doubt there will be outrage over how the family allowed him to gain hold of such a dangerous weapon.

The solution is crazy people and muslims should be locked up.

Now Palastinian protestors are staging protests at our capital cities today.

They should be deported.
- Andy Warhol