The best topic

Replies: 7318
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:39:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Jewish Insanity

Started by Frood, April 17, 2024, 11:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 06, 2024, 02:27:13 PMThere's no war but class war.

YEET THE RICH!
This will sound crazy coming from a libertarian, but I am nostalgic for class warfare. Today's identity politics is a poor substitute.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

truth sets you free

Quote from: Thiel on May 06, 2024, 02:32:24 PMThis will sound crazy coming from a libertarian, but I am nostalgic for class warfare. Today's identity politics is a poor substitute.
That's the point. It gets you arguing with the poor, instead of the rich. The rich don't like it when you argue with them.

Case in point; this latest video about the Bawwstrayyan Prime Mincer. Trust me; it's worth your while watching just to appreciate what a fucking pussy he is.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hASJ8aA7e-Y/

I would be embarrassed to have a thin skinned wimp like that running my country. And you can bet that I would be out there making memes of the little pussy until he ragequit his office in frustration that his banhammer was (if we are to judge from his nasally whining voice) even less functional than his happysacs apparently are.

"Mew. I don't like those mean photoshops you did of me and I am gonna arrest Elon Musk if he doesn't BAN you, mewwwewewewewwwww"... gutless, self entitled turd. And he runs the country? Sounds like the country is running a train on his ego and good luck to them.

Way more amusing than watching troonies demanding trans protection for a bunch of sand niggers in the middle east.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview