Replies: 7388
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:34:13 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

New Mum Ash Good 38

Started by caskur, April 13, 2024, 06:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Before they let these immigrants into our country we knew this was going to happen. We knew they wouldn't leave their problems back home. If my comments from the net 21 years ago could be resurrected you'd see what I used to say on this subject and more.

We watched their actions with each other back in their homelands. We already knew what type they were.

People don't change just by moving countries. LEOPARDS don't change their spots. It is very rare for people to have rotten childhoods then turn out OK. That doesn't happen.

My husband can tell who people are by the way they treat animals. People who don't treat animals well aren't our friend. We tell them to bugger off.

Politicians, police and courts have made everything worse by not treating black and brown immigrants the same as Anglo people. In our country which is the exact opposite to the USA, BLACK and brown men are treated softer....in America they jail blacks for longer.... in my country, anglos get longer in jail.

I would be so stict like America USED to be if I was Prime Minister. If you did anything wrong in America back in the good old days you would get deported in a flash.

I would round up every criminal Muslim dealing drugs, or Vietnamese or Chinese, or Malaysian, whoever, and they would be deported.... with their whole families too.

We do need to help people in other countries but in THEIR countries not ours.

The only people I would let into my country are student doctors and nurses and people who would make real contribution to their own countrymen when they graduate and went home.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

If only Australia had strict gun laws this would have never happened!!!!

Down with the 2nd Amendment!
Agree Agree x 1 View List