Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Unions Matter

Started by Anonymous, October 06, 2014, 12:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I haven't read it yet, but I intend to..

If anyone has can you please tell us about it?

Income inequality has risen rapidly over the past three decades. In Canada it is now at its highest level since 1928. One of the root causes: the consistent chipping away of labour rights. The labour movement has been left unable to maintain membership levels and incapable of narrowing the income gap through collective bargaining, with profound implications for Canadians. Labour rights are human rights. They provide a powerful democratic counterweight to the growing power of corporations and the wealthy, and are key to a functioning democracy. Unions Matter affirms the critical role that unions and strong labour rights play in creating greater economic equality and promoting the social wellbeing of all citizens.

Obvious Li

lol@fash..you little shit disturber you...i can't get into it right now except to say unions are evil incarnate......the epitome of a criminal enterprise.......unions should be de-certified and their leaders  jailed at hard labor...enough for now

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Obvious Li"lol@fash..you little shit disturber you...i can't get into it right now except to say unions are evil incarnate......the epitome of a criminal enterprise.......unions should be de-certified and their leaders  jailed at hard labor...enough for now

You're an idiot.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"What's the source Fash?

Oh I am sorry Real Woman, I forgot to post the source..

It was edited by Matthew Behrens and The Canadian Foundation for Labour Rights (CFLR)..  

One of my girlfriends had a link to it on her Facebook..

I want to buy it.

http://btlbooks.com/images/made/images/covers/_resized/9781771131322_432_648_90.jpg">

Romero

I haven't read it, but I know the end.

*SPOILER ALERT*

Unions matter!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I haven't read it yet, but I intend to..

If anyone has can you please tell us about it?

Income inequality has risen rapidly over the past three decades. In Canada it is now at its highest level since 1928. One of the root causes: the consistent chipping away of labour rights. The labour movement has been left unable to maintain membership levels and incapable of narrowing the income gap through collective bargaining, with profound implications for Canadians. Labour rights are human rights. They provide a powerful democratic counterweight to the growing power of corporations and the wealthy, and are key to a functioning democracy. Unions Matter affirms the critical role that unions and strong labour rights play in creating greater economic equality and promoting the social wellbeing of all citizens.

I will buy that propaganda right after my copy of the best selling Farting Dragon arrives in the mail.  ac_rollseyes

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"lol@fash..you little shit disturber you...i can't get into it right now except to say unions are evil incarnate......the epitome of a criminal enterprise.......unions should be de-certified and their leaders  jailed at hard labor...enough for now

You're an idiot.

nice...another one that needs fash's soap treatment...... ac_beating

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

You're an idiot.

Give those two unionistas hell handsome. acc_hugz

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
You're an idiot.

Give those two unionistas hell handsome. acc_hugz

:howdy: mere childs play.....you  can write their posts before they do..... ac_lmfao

like the smileys a lot

Anonymous

You're an idiot.

I will choose my words with more care in the future Obvious Li.

ac_smile